AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantic Federation - International Relations Office

+16
Kevin
Huston
hiigarar
Gen. Leandro Lima
Sky Guy
Cyclone-1001
K50 Dude
Forsma
Liberater444
Neil
Aranho
Aleks
ForthWall
Blakeway4
MiguelLeal
Spy9600
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Atlantic Federation - International Relations Office Empty Atlantic Federation - International Relations Office

Post by Spy9600 5th June 2010, 22:49

- ATLANTIC FEDERATION -
Atlantic Federation - International Relations Office Atlantic%20Federation%20Coat%20of%20Arms%20%283rd%29%20v2
|INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE|
DIPLOMATIC STATUS:

Alliance of Independent Nations
Excellent Relations|Good Relations|Friendly Interest |Neutral Relations | Unstable Relations|Suspended Relations|Declared War
Aleksania -
Arcacia - Wiling to sign the Providence Accord
Ascadylea - Veratlantean Mutual Defense Treaty
Bangorai' -
Bob -
Calaré -
Cattala -
Cill Orglan -
Corraile - Summit Proposed
Fairview -
Fornax -
Galbadia - Veratlantean Mutual Defense Treaty
Hiigaran Confederacy -
Hispania -
Hypertrophy -
Illu'a - Open to High Speed Rail Trade
Tirnlander Jumanee -
Karasem -
Linktoria -
Llithustania -.
Lower Columbia -
Lycanthia -
Matinenda -
New Altai -
Petrova -
Oksaine -
Onubis Federation -
Sarnia Islands -
Shushtrepistaz - -
Shuto Empire -
Syldavia -
Tirnreich -
Tongolia -
DIPLOMATIC AGENDA*:

Type:
When:
Where:
Reason:
Representant:

Type:
When:
Where:
Reason:
Representants:

*Some events may not be listed here.
If you have any interest in talking to us, please let us know below:
Official Languages: English, Portuguese.

Last edited by Spy9600 on 26th April 2011, 20:16; edited 70 times in total
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Federation - International Relations Office Empty Re: Atlantic Federation - International Relations Office

Post by MiguelLeal 6th June 2010, 16:30

Of course, how can you imagine my thought?
Yeah, when do we do the meeting palnning the summit?
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Federation - International Relations Office Empty Re: Atlantic Federation - International Relations Office

Post by Blakeway4 6th June 2010, 16:39

Lanaya is interrested to have a summit with Atlantic Federation. Cheeky/Razz
Waiting for anwser.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 6th June 2010, 17:05

*Updated*
Lanaya is welcome!, We need you to awnser this: (You can do it by PM)

Do you want to host the summit?:
Is it urgent?:
When do you prefer the summit to happen?:
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 6th June 2010, 22:30

Do you want to host the summit?: Sure Cheeky/Razz
Is it urgent?: Not really
When do you prefer the summit to happen?: Hmm, like June 23th or later? Laugh (I can't really b4)
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 6th June 2010, 23:15

Shushtrepistaz would like to open a summit too
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 7th June 2010, 18:44

UPDATED
Republic of Paquale added. (Tyler is back...)
News and dates updated.

Do you want to host the summit?:
Is it urgent?:
When do you prefer the summit to happen?:

There is a low possibility (12%) that the summit cannot be on June 23th, but at the moment, we are available to send our representants on that day. Laugh
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 7th June 2010, 23:30

Do you want to host the summit?: Yes
Is it urgent?: No
When do you prefer the summit to happen?: Whenever is fine, better if its during June 11 - June 22
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 7th June 2010, 23:36

Aleksania would like to have a diplomatic debate regarding the Aleksanian Nuclear Incident. The Government of Singapore has agreed to host the debate if it is to happen (a neutral country).

Robert Brothers Jr.
Minister of Foreign Relations
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 8th June 2010, 13:15

Singapore as the host! Nice. Smile

I guess using a real-world country for a meeting won't be a big issue. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 8th June 2010, 16:41

Fairview will host and Sushtrepistaz will host too. 2 days in my country and anothers 2 days in Sushtrepistaz!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 8th June 2010, 17:57

|UPDATED|
Check the changes up there.
Diplomatic Agenda Announced, please confirm your presence, suggest any change if necessary.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 8th June 2010, 18:16

Holidia would be glad to hold talks with the Atlantic Federation after our postponed Ollingdale leader's summit has finished next week.

We cordially invite the Federal President and his Foreign Minister to Rathlin Castle for a day of talks on the 19th June.
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 8th June 2010, 18:48

UPDATED -
We thank Holidia and we will surely send our representants.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 8th June 2010, 22:01

Updated.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 8th June 2010, 22:03

How about June 12?
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 8th June 2010, 22:04

June 12 Confirmed
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 19th June 2010, 18:13

NOTE TO AIN

I'll be traveling
Its June, and, on this region of my country (I mean Brazil), the Winter Holidays have already started. Im going to the country side, far away from home, (another state!), and may not be active.
Im bringing with me a Notebook that I suppose can run Sim City 4 (I understand about computers), yet I don't know how laggy or not the game will be. The major problem is that the city is very small, and the connection to the Internet is not good. Im also bringing with me a mobile connection device, but as the city is VERY small (less than 30.000) I really don't know how the connection will be. I have two options, one is my notebook, that is risked to not run well the game, the other one, is my uncle's computer that can surely run the game and has a fair internet connection (Although is not my computer so I can't guarantee my use.)
Anyway it is really going to affect my gameplay check this out:

...................................... My Computer........................My Uncle's ..............................................Notebook

Processor:........................Intel 4 Cores........................Intel 2 Cores............................................Intel Celeron
Video Card:......................Geforce GT 9500 1GB.............256MB.....................................................Onboard
Internet Connection:.........1MB Cable, soon 10MB............Last Time I went there: 56kbps (Yes, Dial up).Mobile 3G (which is not that good over there)
HD:.................................500GB..................................300GB ......................................................120GB
RAM:...............................4GB......................................2 GB.........................................................1GB

The city hasn't an airport (LOl Obiviously), so It will take me 12 hours to get there, by interstate bus.
When I arrive there, I will attempt to play, and upload something to AIN, If im successful, then I will stay active, If Im not, I will see if I can find alternatives. I can for 100% sure talk to you while im there, but if my notebook and internet connection fail to work on my plan, I won't be able to upload updates of my country.
FORTUNATELY, I've got more than 200MB on custom content download on the last 2 weeks, and I've prepared something (secret) so when I get there I will have time to be active.

I shall be home July 5 or July 12.
Thank you.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 19th June 2010, 18:54

first off, have fun. Second, at my uncles house, who lives out in the middle of nowhere (nearest city; 40min away), on a card, i got 1g. Dont know if that would apply in brazil. secondly, i play on an Intel Pentium 4 Single Core, so you should be fine as long as you dont run any other programs while playing simcity (even back ground ones like Skype, your anti-virus software should be fine though). The same should be true with RAM, although I might consider disconnecting from the Internet while playing so you can turn off your anti-virus, just to be safe. Hope this helps! Have a good time!
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 21st June 2010, 03:11

At this point, the Tirnreich is not open to any non-union talks.

However, the Emperor has allowed any inter-national summits to take place on Tirnlander soil.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 21st June 2010, 22:05

I've found a way to talk to AIN, but, however, It is still not what im looking for. If everything goes like I planned, I will be able to connect to AIN with a 5MB connection in the middle of nowhere thanks to my uncle which is the director of the local school (where I am able to connect)

I am in a different region of the country, and holidays over here happens on July, so the schools are open while Im in holiday time.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 21st June 2010, 23:04

As the President is in Val d'Or, Lanaya for the Gold Summit, the VP will take her place for the summit between Lanaya and Atlantic Federation Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 26th June 2010, 13:27

Our summit should be delayed to August because my computer is in PC Clinic and they will only give me the PC in the July ends! And Fairview will host lots of events on August! A new date in August should be negociated!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 28th June 2010, 10:55

What about 3 days in August: 19th August, 20 th August and 21st August?
These are the free agend days that Fairview has in August!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 6th July 2010, 09:14

SUMMIT CONFIRMED:

19th August: Reception of Atlantic Federation President and of the delegates.
Afternoon: The work starts with some meetings.

20th August: Discussion of the topics (to be decided).

21st August: Some diplomatic meetings and treaties signatures.
Afternoon: Topics discussion( to be decided).
Night: End of the summit!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next