AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im currently traveling...

Go down

Im currently traveling... Empty Im currently traveling...

Post by Spy9600 30th June 2010, 00:50

THIS IS A RE-POST IN THE CORRECT PLACE. See the original:
https://aoin.darkbb.com/atlantic-federation-f167/international-relations-office-t2460-12.htm
NOTE TO AIN

I'll be traveling

Its June, and, on this region of my country (I mean Brazil), the Winter Holidays have already started. Im going to the country side, far away from home, (another state!), and may not be active.
Im bringing with me a Notebook that I suppose can run Sim City 4 (I understand about computers), yet I don't know how laggy or not the game will be. The major problem is that the city is very small, and the connection to the Internet is not good. Im also bringing with me a mobile connection device, but as the city is VERY small (less than 30.000) I really don't know how the connection will be. I have two options, one is my notebook, that is risked to not run well the game, the other one, is my uncle's computer that can surely run the game and has a fair internet connection (Although is not my computer so I can't guarantee my use.)
Anyway it is really going to affect my gameplay check this out:

...................................... My Computer........................My Uncle's ..............................................Notebook

Processor:........................Intel 4 Cores........................Intel 2 Cores............................................Intel Celeron
Video Card:......................Geforce GT 9500 1GB.............256MB.....................................................Onboard
Internet Connection:.........1MB Cable, soon 10MB............Last Time I went there: 56kbps (Yes, Dial up).Mobile 3G (which is not that good over there)
HD:.................................500GB..................................300GB ......................................................120GB
RAM:...............................4GB......................................2 GB.........................................................1GB

The city hasn't an airport (LOl Obiviously), so It will take me 12 hours to get there, by interstate bus.
When I arrive there, I will attempt to play, and upload something to AIN, If im successful, then I will stay active, If Im not, I will see if I can find alternatives. I can for 100% sure talk to you while im there, but if my notebook and internet connection fail to work on my plan, I won't be able to upload updates of my country.
FORTUNATELY, I've got more than 200MB on custom content download on the last 2 weeks, and I've prepared something (secret) so when I get there I will have time to be active.

I shall be home July 5 or July 12.
Thank you.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum