AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation from the Administrator position

5 posters

Go down

Resignation from the Administrator position Empty Resignation from the Administrator position

Post by Aranho 17th July 2010, 19:08

To cut the story short, I have officially resign from my administrative position. I will now resume my position as a Full Member and as the Head of Education, Safety and Health.

-----

Two days ago, unknown to everyone, I no longer have the administrative privileges.

The reason for this action taken is because I have been facing a major problem with my administrative privileges. Ever since I was posted to an administrative position, I could not use most of my administrative privileges. Thus, rendering me as a powerless administrator.

Because of the limitation of my administrative privileges, I have decided to resign from my position as an administrator.

I will now be a Full Member and I will still keep my position as the Head of Education, Safety and Health.

I really have a great time while being an administrator.

Thank you.
Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Resignation from the Administrator position Empty Re: Resignation from the Administrator position

Post by Blakeway4 17th July 2010, 19:11

Well, it was nice to have you as Admin, hope the problem will be fixed so you'll be able to return! Wink
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Resignation from the Administrator position Empty Re: Resignation from the Administrator position

Post by Aranho 17th July 2010, 20:06

The problem is that I can't find the problem. Even the other admins are puzzled by this problem. Perhaps the problem lies with the hosting site. :GG:
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 18th July 2010, 09:16

So, you can have some support from the hosting site, I think.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 14:10

When can we sign up as an admin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th July 2010, 14:12

When the application thread is opened.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 18th July 2010, 14:13

There are 2 spots open, or is there just one?
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th July 2010, 14:13

I believe it's two - but you'll have to ask Peter or Nate.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 14:27

2 cuz Aran and Neil place unoccupied

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 18th July 2010, 14:36

Yeah but they were both supposed to take Peter's place
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 14:42

Not at all. Neil do it while Aran is a new admin since we need more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down