AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova

+4
Sky Guy
Blakeway4
ForthWall
StanislavSoltys
8 posters

Go down

Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Empty Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova

Post by StanislavSoltys 23rd March 2011, 22:17

Application for the Kingdom of Luts'kova to join AIN

National Flag (Subject to change)
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Lutskovaflag1

National Coat of Arms
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Coalutskova

Location (in red, subject to change)
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Lutskovalocation
Territores:
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Lutskovanterritories

Nation Name (Longest Official Form): The Kingdom of Luts'kova
Nation Name (Native Form): Luts'kova
National Anthem: Beethoven's 7th Symphony, though known as Dar Luts'kovij (Gift of Luts'kova)

National Motto: Bozho, Pomohaj i vesti nas (God, help and lead us)

Capital: Slavigrad
Government: Unitary parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy
Head(s) of State: HRM King Dmitro Zayochkiv
Offical Language(s): Luts'kovan, Litusian, English
Population: 17,363,356
Area: about 312,143,431 km2
Climate: Temperate
GDP ($ - Per Capita): 66,363 USD
HDI: 0.878
Drives on the: Left
Internet TLD: .com.ls
Telephone Code: 392-

History:

Since Prehistoric times, humans have inhabited the islands now known to be part of Luts'kova. Many of the remains of structures made by these humans have since been eroded away. Centuries later, in 612, people from France and England inhabited those areas. By 1012, nobles from the Kievian Rus traveled to that area, arriving accidently after getting caught in a storm, and faught until the land was theirs. Gradually, trade between the Kievian Rus and it's colony grew til the land was almost completly inhabited by Kievians. After the breakup of the Kievian Rus two centuries later, the named colony "Luts'kova" gained it's independance. Trade between Luts'kova and other nations gave Luts'kova a growing economy, and it's location as a gateway into the English Channel and beyond let it see thousands of ships everyday. Centuries as a major empire lead to the tae over of an African territory in the Sahara, the island of St. Maartan in the Carribean, and a peninsula in Canada. In 1824, Luts'kova and the Russian Empire made an alliance, and the nearby nation of Llithustania grew into Luts'kova's "best friend", and both signed the "Treaty of Baelhoffen", which makes sure of complete alliance between the two for the next five centuries. Baelhoffen for the minor continent both Llithustania and Luts'kova belong to.

After the Russian Revolution, the economy of Luts'kova dropped suddenly after trade for oil from the nation stopped. In WWI, Luts'kova remained neutral, though helped a few nations. In WWII, Luts'kova lost a small amount of it's African territory to Germany, leading it into WWII in 1942. Though not many battles went on by the Luts'kovans, but the natio did help out in the invasion of Normandy. After WWII, Luts'kova lowered relations with the United States after the nuclear bomb droppings, despite ending the war. After the war, Luts'kova benefited from the oil reserve found in it' African Territory for money, and helped out it's allies. In 1951, a large oil reserve was found in the Luts'kovan Mountains, and helped the nation achieve it's rather well HDI and GPD, and helped it's trade with other nations. After the breakup of communist nations, Luts'kova and Slavic nations shared great alliances, and a large population boom from old Soviet nation's people occured after millions of Slavics flocked to Luts'kova in search of economic relief. In 2004, a strong snowstorm killed thousands of Luts'kovans as they were snowed in and were unable to get fresh water and food. Finally, in the year of 2011, trade between Oksaine and Luts'kova ended after the Oksainian Revolution, and Llithustania told Luts'kova of the benefits of joining the Alliance of Independant Nations, and Luts'kova decided to apply.

Pictures:

Capital: Slavigrad
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Slavigrad22jul001300912
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Slavigradshippingport22
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Slavigrad22jul001300913
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Slavigrad22jul001300913

Rural Areas:
much of Luts'kova's energy is benefited from high winds in the mountains:
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Malavostochnigrad19aug0
much grazing in the lowlands:
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Malavostochnigrad27aug0
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Lowernovavostokmay10441
where there is nothing inhabited, there are forests:
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Newcity2jan001300914398
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Slavigrad1300914318
Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Wiencounty2

Last edited by StanislavSoltys on 24th March 2011, 04:20; edited 6 times in total
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Empty Re: Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova

Post by ForthWall 23rd March 2011, 22:23

Which red one, and this means your not a jr member until you get in again I think?
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova Empty Re: Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Luts'kova

Post by StanislavSoltys 23rd March 2011, 22:31

The red in the map.
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 23rd March 2011, 22:36

I say no for the location. But the pics are great and history is okay (well it's with the location...) the GDP per capita is VERY high...

Other than that it's great Smile

But the location............... o.O
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by StanislavSoltys 23rd March 2011, 22:36

Location? What's wrong with it? What should I change?
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 24th March 2011, 01:55

I love that terrain work! I would like to see more of your city building pics though. Wink
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Huston 24th March 2011, 06:45

Nice Application Stan!! But we need just a few more photos too fully decide...But otherwise great! 👍
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 24th March 2011, 16:31

Everything is great, except the location. We wouldn´t like to transfigure France!!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by StanislavSoltys 24th March 2011, 17:01

Thanks guys! Miguel, I'll change it soon, and Kyle, more pics to come! Admins, I'm going to change my application, so please don't put it into voting just yet!
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 24th March 2011, 17:29

looks great in overal...
I just notice in the GDP/Capita, the richest nation in AIN only have US$ 43m (Lower Columbian's).
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 24th March 2011, 18:24

Location - No.
History - No.
Images - No.
Territories - Never in a million years.

First of all, you cannot EVER get a country in that gap there. It was incredibly hard to justify Llithustania's location, let alone that blob in the middle of the southern tip of the Irish Sea that seems to be the only place in western Europe that is influenced by Russia and somehow has territories dotted across the globe, despite colonialism ending nearly a century ago. Plus, I'd like to actually see some cities rather than trees and land and water.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by StanislavSoltys 24th March 2011, 18:55

Ummm...., I'm sorry then Thomas. I guess I'll have to get another nation then.

EDIT: Please lock this thread, I plan to reapply with a better location, pics, etc.
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 4th April 2011, 18:56

Application declined.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down