AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation of the Republic of Insulo

4 posters

Go down

Resignation of the Republic of Insulo Empty Resignation of the Republic of Insulo

Post by 2b2gbi 5th July 2011, 14:50

Dear Friends and Members of AIN,

The Republic of Insulo hereby resigns from observership in the Alliance of Independent Nations. I feel that by my lack of activity I am more a burden to the union than anything, plus becoming more active here would mean devoting less time to my own union. So, after some thinking I have decided that it would be best to simply pull out of observership. I wish you all and AIN the best of luck in the future.

Thanks,
Jon
2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Resignation of the Republic of Insulo Empty Re: Resignation of the Republic of Insulo

Post by MiguelLeal 5th July 2011, 14:53

Respect and completely understand your position.
But it is not required to you to be very much active here... you just are an observer...

But good luck! Smile
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Resignation of the Republic of Insulo Empty Re: Resignation of the Republic of Insulo

Post by Kevin 5th July 2011, 15:09

Understood. Best of luck in your future endeavours, Jon, and I wish you and the UNSW the best of luck in future Smile

What's up with all the recent resignations? Sad
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 5th July 2011, 15:44

There are not many resignations, most of all observers from AIN are inactive there or have left, like i did.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down