AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 3 - AIN and the Mediterranean Countries

3 posters

Go down

Day 3 - AIN and the Mediterranean Countries Empty Day 3 - AIN and the Mediterranean Countries

Post by MiguelLeal 14th July 2011, 15:29

Day 3 - AIN and the Mediterranean Countries Calora10
Marcillera, Calora, Fieranti Province, Cattala.

1.What is your opinion about AIN position towards Mediterranean countries?

2.Do you think the continental associations will be an extra benefit gave by the alliance to Mediterranean Nations?

3.To end this summit, we would like you to hear your opinion about the AIN work in general this year and an evaluation of this summit?

Summit observers can also proceed to an evaluation of this summit.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Day 3 - AIN and the Mediterranean Countries Empty Re: Day 3 - AIN and the Mediterranean Countries

Post by Blakeway4 14th July 2011, 16:43

This is the last day? The summit was very short. But Syldavian watcher will return to Syldavia and stopping by at Nogovicka for the royal wedding. Wink
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Day 3 - AIN and the Mediterranean Countries Empty Re: Day 3 - AIN and the Mediterranean Countries

Post by Thomas 15th July 2011, 19:57

1.What is your opinion about AIN position towards Mediterranean countries?

I think it's fine? I'm not sure what you're asking.

2.Do you think the continental associations will be an extra benefit gave by the alliance to Mediterranean Nations?

Definitely. I will be expanding the Association of European States once I finish school (next week), so it will become more useful.

3.To end this summit, we would like you to hear your opinion about the AIN work in general this year and an evaluation of this summit?

The AIN has been fantastic this year and we've had a really good Spring and early Summer. The summit has been good, albeit a little short. I think it should've been a European Summit since we only have three Mediterranean nations...
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down