AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Release: From AGF Commissioner

3 posters

Go down

Press Release: From AGF Commissioner  Empty Press Release: From AGF Commissioner

Post by Jo 21st July 2011, 14:00

Hi Everyone.

This is just a short statement to keep all Nations and Members of the Alliance and of the AGF informed.

I intend to temporarily step down as Alliance Games Federation (AGF) Commissioner to be able to facilitate the Calareann Alliance Games Associations intention to bid for the upcoming IV Alliance Summer Games.

I am announcing my decision at this point in time, to be able to allow Daniel as Deputy AGF Commissioner enough time to get up to speed on the bidding process. From the date I step down I will have no further involvement in the bidding process for the IV Alliance Summer Games. Whilst I am on leave from the AGF, Daniel will be the person responsible for dealing with requests and issues to do with the bidding.

I would like to point out that I am not stepping down totally from the AGF Commissioner's position but simply taking a leave of absence so as to be fair to all bidding nations for the Alliance Summer Games. As soon as the Bidding process is concluded I will resume my normal duties with the AGF.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Yours sincerely

Joseph Delaney
Alliance Games Federation Commissioner.
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Press Release: From AGF Commissioner  Empty Re: Press Release: From AGF Commissioner

Post by Blakeway4 21st July 2011, 15:08

Oh yeah! Competition!! Laugh That's great
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Press Release: From AGF Commissioner  Empty Re: Press Release: From AGF Commissioner

Post by JJ 21st July 2011, 21:36

The Ministress approves of this endeavour!!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down