AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

District of Salween | East Antarida Island

+5
emperordaniel
hiigarar
Thomas
Kevin
Huston
9 posters

Go down

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Empty District of Salween | East Antarida Island

Post by Huston 21st July 2011, 14:01

Velektkommen tien Antarida, tien de ilon ois Salween.
Welcome to Antarida, to the town of Salween.

Litirryo ois yhio ilon:
Location of this town:

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Antaridamaplocation

Linkee for a better view of the foto
District of Salween | East Antarida Island Salweentownshipmosaic

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Salweenfototwo

Thanks all of you for viewing! Laugh

Last edited by Huston on 12th November 2011, 10:39; edited 2 times in total
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Empty Re: District of Salween | East Antarida Island

Post by Kevin 21st July 2011, 14:22

The photoshop is superb! I really like your building style! Laugh
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Empty Re: District of Salween | East Antarida Island

Post by Thomas 21st July 2011, 19:41

Wow! I want to see more of Antarida now - this reminds me of rural Corraile actually, which was/is one of my favourite CJs. 👍
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Huston 12th November 2011, 10:40

Thanks both of you!

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantuktemplate

Hey, Welcome to Antarida, an offshore dependency located in the Veratlantic Archipelago. And here in Antarida, we've come to a town with the stupidest name, they've had to shorten it to Lavuirposta or.... "Wrong Turn" in English District of Salween | East Antarida Island 253468018 . Infact the real and long form of the towns name is Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantuk. But then again, sometimes I think that there's not enough towns with stupid names District of Salween | East Antarida Island 253468018 And what the entire thing means? It's all in Litusian, and you won't need to know what story it tells...

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Wrongturnsdmosaic
Unfortunately, this is actually Wrong Turn in 1967, and it's current population then was around 504 people. It was mostly farm, and tree covered hills and served as an American base outpost, with the main base being North-bound from the town's current position.

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Wrongturnsuburb
This town was then settled in but was originally Barracks, offices and service stations.

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Wrongturndowntown
It grew steadily, and had developed small local shops. It became a more or less busy township, with many people running the town to a prosperous future.

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantukfarms
It was surrounded in acres of farmland, stretching across the Eastern Ridge Valley of East Antarida Island.

District of Salween | East Antarida Island Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantukfarmland
Beautiful, quiet, quaint, pristine, serene and peaceful.

Thanks for viewing and farewell from Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantuk!
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 12th November 2011, 11:45

I AM JEALOUS. WELL DONE Cheeky/Razz
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 12th November 2011, 11:55

Is this simcity??? What this is..... i don't know.... its so realistic. Stop posting photos that you taken of Real life!
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel 12th November 2011, 12:18

O.M.G. That must be the longest place name in AIN, at 111 letters Cheeky/Razz

Awesome pics too Suprised
emperordaniel
emperordaniel
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 12th November 2011, 12:48

Wow - the name is as long as the images are great! I absolutely adore it and can't believe this is Simcity. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 12th November 2011, 14:10

Amazing job David! Smile It really looks real, liks most of your updates haha! Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 12th November 2011, 16:48

Amazing Job Cheeky/Razz
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 12th November 2011, 17:31

So, when am I coming for a visit Huston? I like it !! To Wrong Turn I go!
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 26th November 2011, 12:21

that name is crazzy.... Laugh

nice job!
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down