AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for Constantin/Hiigarar | Vice-President

Go down

Vote for Constantin/Hiigarar | Vice-President Empty Vote for Constantin/Hiigarar | Vice-President

Post by hiigarar 2nd September 2011, 09:55

Your man in the Government!
Soon to come Speech
Soon to come QaA
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Vote for Constantin/Hiigarar | Vice-President Empty Re: Vote for Constantin/Hiigarar | Vice-President

Post by hiigarar 2nd September 2011, 15:16

Vote for Constantin/Hiigarar | Vice-President 0_59cbc_af335f15_XL
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Vote for Constantin/Hiigarar | Vice-President Empty Re: Vote for Constantin/Hiigarar | Vice-President

Post by hiigarar 2nd September 2011, 20:41

Campaign for the Alliance Vice President
Constantin, Hiigarar

Today is my official start of the Campaign for the Vice President position.

My name is Constantin, I was born in Moscow and still living here. I founded two unions in the Nationstates, which united 15 regions in one forum, with more then 500 people, In Simcity World I was a founder of the First COFR and created the alliance from scratch, after the union dissolved the COFR, i joined with a few members the AIN. Which i am proud of joining. AIN gave me the possibility to grow as a simcity player to get better, it given me the possibility to find new people and have great conversation and here i found many interesting things to do.

Why i want to become VP?

I believe that i can make many great improvements, from Role Play to making AIN more open for the new members. As a founder and a full member of AIN, I believe that i can give new ideas to the public. Like the Alliance 13 Channel, which has given for the first time the new possibility to improve the role play in to the new phase. Held many events from Nogovicka Ball and to soon hold Alliance Games in Al Garibat.

I want to protect AIN from threats that have risen in the past year. I still strongly believe that the relationship between Unions should be closed. But i don't believe that relationship between members from different unions should be in anyway treatened. I promise that if i am elected I will protect AIN from threats outside.

I believe that the union government should be more opened to the voice of all members, equally heard. From old to new, we are all members of AIN. I want to become a person, that you can ask for help or give you all possibilities in AIN. I will not do anything without first asking the public of AIN. As many remembered I contacted many of you with words "Hello, how can i help you?". I don't speak english as my first language and i hope to help all new comers with the language barriers. I hope to create a more easy integration to AIN for newer members. I promise that if i am elected to hear all and help there ideas to grow.

I believe that we have a possibility to create a more active role play and make the first possible "Role Play outside the newspapers" to give a chance to have stories that are more radical and less planned by members. I have already started on projects for the community from improving wars role play, to creating new possibilities for all members to make there nations deeper and role play, not only newspapers. I promise that if i am elected that Role Play will get in to a new phase and that all will have a chance to play in it equally.

I want to create a more quickly working government, as we have seen some laws have been passed for to long. I hope that i can improve the situation and that the possibilities that i learned from unions that i founded. I hope to work with newly elected government and still listen to the people that have shaped the union. I promise to support the government in all situations and try to avoid conflicts that can rise.

I promise to be Your Man in the Government. Your vote for me, is a vote for the person that you know will help you.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them here.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down