AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose Kevin | President

Go down

Choose Kevin | President Empty Choose Kevin | President

Post by Kevin 2nd September 2011, 11:12

Choose Kevin | President Bannerforpresident

Democracy - a form of government in which all people have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives. Ideally, this includes equal participation in the proposal, development and passage of legislation into law. It can also encompass social, economic and cultural conditions that enable the free and equal practice of political self-determination.

In simple terms, this means that leadership is from the people, by the people, for the people.

The AIN is a full democracy, holding regular, fair and free elections, such that we can choose our own leaders to serve our interests best, both within the community and beyond. So, instead of listing out all the tangible benefits I plan to bring about as President, I will leave it to you, the members of the AIN, to suggest better ways to run the community, such that we can ideally benefit all members of the alliance.

In fact, idea contribution begins now, even before the voting. Do feel free to post issues, suggestions and problems that I will try my best to solve.
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down