AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SATW inspired comics in the AIN

+6
Forsma
emgmod
Blakeway4
SmartbyLaw
ForthWall
Thomas
10 posters

Go down

SATW inspired comics in the AIN Empty SATW inspired comics in the AIN

Post by Thomas 7th November 2011, 18:43

The quality of this is above and beyond most other SATW inspired comics. Smile

Last edited by Thomas on 9th November 2011, 19:25; edited 1 time in total
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

SATW inspired comics in the AIN Empty Re: SATW inspired comics in the AIN

Post by ForthWall 8th November 2011, 00:46

Excellent Work Laugh

Thomas, you know we are here and we can hear Sad Speechless
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 8th November 2011, 00:57

Thomas: if you want to see people respect you and Cattala you must not put other people down. Its rather disrespectful.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 8th November 2011, 01:08

Nice job Dabu Laugh

Well Thomas, do yourself a comic and we'll talk later? Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 8th November 2011, 02:52

No need to hate on Thomas. Cheeky/Razz

And thank you everybody!
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 8th November 2011, 12:04

We are not hating on Thomas. He insulted somebody for no reason. We are standing up for whats right Dabu Cheeky/Razz
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 8th November 2011, 14:31

Lol nice comics!
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by chienx 8th November 2011, 16:12

SmartbyLaw wrote:We are not hating on Thomas. He insulted somebody for no reason. We are standing up for whats right Dabu Cheeky/Razz

He didn't insult anyone? He said that the comic is of a very high standard? Nowhere do I see him saying any other SATW comics are rubbish? Cheeky/Razz The comment is no different from the generic "This is amazing!". Just saying.. :LOL: Laugh

Edit: Great thread by the way!
chienx
chienx
Immigrant

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 8th November 2011, 19:03

Smart, your not the Police, he made no insulting comment. Case closed.
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 8th November 2011, 19:04

SmartbyLaw wrote:Thomas: if you want to see people respect you and Cattala you must not put other people down. Its rather disrespectful.

We are not hating on Thomas. He insulted somebody for no reason. We are standing up for whats right Dabu Cheeky/Razz

Oh for goodness sake. I wasn't insulting anyone, I was saying how the quality of Daniel's work is excellent. As Alex says, I wasn't insulting anyone else's work and wasn't aiming the comment at anyone else.

I didn't, and don't, consider that comment disrespectful and insulting and if that loses me your respect then I consider myself un-respected. Stop being so high-strung or go and find something else to stand up for, preferably an argument that has legs on which to stand.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 8th November 2011, 22:38

Last edited by SmartbyLaw on 9th November 2011, 02:27; edited 1 time in total
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by chienx 8th November 2011, 23:28

SmartbyLaw wrote:
Thomas wrote:The quality of this is above and beyond most other SATW inspired comics. Smile

So saying this isnt putting other people down? or their quality of work? We can all agree that this is good but sometimes things (like above) dissing other peoples work shouldn't be said. Yes I know Im not the forum police (Max) but I do have a right to stand up for what I believe and rather than you all being snobby and telling me I need to go somewhere else isn't acceptable. Thomas, I never said I lost disrespect for you. Yes, some of the members thank you can be quite rude and snobby. Its fact and part of life. So please, before you go and accuse ME of acting like somebody who is high-strung, consider what your saying. Because that was, in my opinion very disrespectful towards me.

SmartbyLaw, No offense but Thomas did make no a direct reference to an exact comic therefore he is not responsible or liable to what you believe has been suggested. Comments can be implied but I really don't believe this is deemed to be offensive for a number of different reasons. Mainly because Thomas has no reason to be rude or disrespectful to members who design and produce SATW inspired comics. This is real pointless drama to be honest with you all, If another member who produces SATW inspired comics feels offended, then you have the possibility of extending this debate however I'd suggest this be done on the private messaging system to avoid all needless drama and the spamming of threads. Cheeky/Razz
chienx
chienx
Immigrant

Back to top Go down

Post by will 8th November 2011, 23:33

I agree, we're taking over emgmod's innocent thread here, take it to somewhere else if you're gonna do it, preferably PM. Smile
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 9th November 2011, 00:09

lol, I imagine Dabu like: O.o c'mon.

By the way, "The quality of this is above and beyond most other SATW inspired comics. "

This clearly says that this comic is way better than the others. It's just rude even if you don't mean we suck... Thomas?

It's just the way of saying your opinion that is interpreted as offensive.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 9th November 2011, 05:02

O.o c'mon guys. It's like the entire second page got corrupted. Now I actually have to work on a comic to get your minds off of this.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 9th November 2011, 19:12

SmartbyLaw wrote:
Thomas wrote:The quality of this is above and beyond most other SATW inspired comics. Smile

So saying this isnt putting other people down? or their quality of work? We can all agree that this is good but sometimes things (like above) dissing other peoples work shouldn't be said. Yes I know Im not the forum police (Max) but I do have a right to stand up for what I believe and rather than you all being snobby and telling me I need to go somewhere else isn't acceptable. Thomas, I never said I lost disrespect for you. Yes, some of the members thank you can be quite rude and snobby. Its fact and part of life. So please, before you go and accuse ME of acting like somebody who is high-strung, consider what your saying. Because that was, in my opinion very disrespectful towards me.

I did not purposely "diss" other people's work. There are some SATW comics, not specifically in this forum but elsewhere on the internet, that are of a poorer quality than Daniel's work and my comment was specifically aimed at acknowledging how his work was of a high quality and the clarity of the images were very good - as I have already said to you.

If people have an issue with me being "rude and snobby" then they should raise it with me in private instead of having you inform me in someone else's thread on a public forum about their apparent issues with me. If they have that much of a problem with my manner then they shouldn't be talking to you anyway - other administrators would be the best alternative if they won't talk to me personally.

If you want to talk about respect SmartbyLaw, you should begin by respecting the thread itself and the Skype chat before publicly criticising me and talking about my disrespectful treatment of you repeatedly. And if you wish to continue this conversation, I would rather you did it with me in private otherwise the question of your respect for other members should be questioned, not mine.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 9th November 2011, 22:00

[ADMIN] I am going to lock this thread as it appears there has been an 'electronic misinterpretation', if members don't believe the issue is resolved please PM me and I will set aside time to resolve it between yourself, the member whose behaviour you are concerned about and the admin team [/ADMIN]

THREAD LOCKED/ISSUE RESOLVED
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum