AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aleksania | Feedback

3 posters

Go down

Aleksania | Feedback Empty Aleksania | Feedback

Post by Peter 25th October 2009, 14:36

Aleksania | Feedback Aleksania
Feedback

Main thread: http://aoin.eu/country-pavillions-f162/aleksania-t880.htm?sid=7651f4874ba148ca0dfcbf39e0206923

Please discuss this country's use of realism, custom content, any advice you have for the building skills of the player, and any other suggestions that you have. A reminder that any degrading sinsult or use of profanity will be removed immediately.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Aleksania | Feedback Empty Re: Aleksania | Feedback

Post by Aranho 29th October 2009, 14:45

Aleks, overall, you have a good city building skills.

For those custom contents you download, you have utilise it well. Great job. 👍

Still, some stuff can still be improve. Let me point out a few stuff.

Three things from the pic below...
Aleksania | Feedback Liotri12
1) Get custom trees. There are a couple of custom trees collection.
2) Turn off the bottom left thingy and the mission tag notifications when taking a pic.
3) I'm not sure but I don't thing anyone would build powerlines across the bay.

Aleksania | Feedback Aleksa16
There's a mod called the "No Dirt Mod" (or something similar) that removes the dirt around the diagonal section of the railway tracks. It's available on both SC4D Exchange and STEX I believe.

Aleksania | Feedback Aleksa30
Airport in the center of a jungle of skyscrapers is dangerous in reality (I'm sure you know that Wink )
And don't use Pause Mode to take pics. It's recommended that you use the slow speed mode when taking pics.

Aleksania | Feedback Aleksa33
In case you didn't know, you have to remove the starter tile (the white tile) for custom street designs thingy.

Yeah, maybe that's a lot of pointers. Just take each step one at a time and I'm sure you'll be one of the high class city builders. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 29th October 2009, 21:19

Aranho wrote:Aleks, overall, you have a good city building skills.

For those custom contents you download, you have utilise it well. Great job. Aleksania | Feedback 253235

Still, some stuff can still be improve. Let me point out a few stuff.

Three things from the pic below...
Aleksania | Feedback Liotri12
1) Get custom trees. There are a couple of custom trees collection.
2) Turn off the bottom left thingy and the mission tag notifications when taking a pic.
3) I'm not sure but I don't thing anyone would build powerlines across the bay.

Aleksania | Feedback Aleksa16
There's a mod called the "No Dirt Mod" (or something similar) that removes the dirt around the diagonal section of the railway tracks. It's available on both SC4D Exchange and STEX I believe.

Aleksania | Feedback Aleksa30
Airport in the center of a jungle of skyscrapers is dangerous in reality (I'm sure you know that Aleksania | Feedback Icon_wink )
And don't use Pause Mode to take pics. It's recommended that you use the slow speed mode when taking pics.

Aleksania | Feedback Aleksa33
In case you didn't know, you have to remove the starter tile (the white tile) for custom street designs thingy.

Yeah, maybe that's a lot of pointers. Just take each step one at a time and I'm sure you'll be one of the high class city builders. Aleksania | Feedback Icon_smile

Agreed Aleks you got some good city building skills. Id also like to points things out in your 3 pictures above

1. Looks good. Just make sure you route your powerlines better. And get some custom trees.

2. Downtown looks way to cluttered. Airport near skyscrapers is very unrealistic. And have a powerplant near all that is unrealistic too

3. Same as Aran said
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 31st October 2009, 12:47

I apologize if I sound rather mean or rude, but please don't get offended in what I said. You posses a lot of great skills in building cities, I love your use of islands, now we just need on sharpening those skills to par with those of trixie winning CJ's! 👍

Pros:
-I love seeing a lot of variety in your updates!
-I love the highway in one of the pics with the pyramid!
-I love your use of seaports, very nice!

Cons:
-yellow borders, and game info/control at the bottom left of some pictures
-I'm not seeing a lot of custom content...
-I want to see more low rise houses in the islands more than high rises Smile
-Aleksania | Feedback Petrog11
The picture above is not the most realistic pic I've seen....the airport right next to towers, the lack of major mid-low rise residential places on the outskirts of the high-rise commercial district

Advice:
-Do you have photoshop? If you don't, you can get gimp (link). It's free and works just like photoshop. But anyways, if you have gimp/photoshop, you can add borders to make your pictures pop up.
-Also, when taking pictures, you can get rid of the game info/control thing at the bottom of the game screen as well as unpause the game so that there are no distractions in your picture :thumpsup:
-Why not have nature scenery? After all there's islands, so why not download some natural custom trees, rocks, waterfalls, streams and put them in your islands for a more romantic, eye-grabbin updates!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down