AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal | Neutral Sector and Confederal Space Station

+6
anarchy0029
Tyler
hiigarar
Daniel
Aleks
Aranho
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Proposal | Neutral Sector and Confederal Space Station Empty Proposal | Neutral Sector and Confederal Space Station

Post by Aranho 11th December 2009, 02:12

Proposal | Neutral Sector and Confederal Space Station 800Sector

-------------------

Since the Confederacy of Free Regions (COFR) no longer exists, two of its creation, the Neutral Sector and the Confederal space Station, are currently no longer in use.

As Fornax understands that, weeks before COFR collapse, the Hiigaran Forces have taken control over some areas of the Northeastern Neutral Sector, claiming that these areas where "stolen" from Hiigaran's land when the Neutral Sector was drawn up and agreed by the members of COFR.

Therefore, Fornax would like to ask if the Hiigaran Confederacy would want to take back their lands that was "stolen" from them. If so, would it like to take back some or all of the Neutral Sector?

-------------------

Also, the US$1.3 trillion (based on the currency rate of December 10 2009) Confederal Space Station was no longer in use since the collapse of COFR. Since the former COFR members of Hiigaran Confederacy, Holidia, Hypertrophy, Rafforsia and Uthwenia (Diesmaran Empire to be politically correct), together with the Shalman Commonwealth which is now a member of the SCJU, have fork out a high sum of their national reserves to build the Confederal Space Station, Fornax have came up with several solutions:
1) AIN is the owner
AIN will be the rightful owner of the Confederal Space Station and all AIN members have the rights to use the facilities.

2) Decommision
Decommision the Confederal Space Station. However, the former COFR members may not get their money back.

3) Hiigaran Confederacy is the owner
Since the Confederal Space Station is within the boundary of the Neutral Sector, the Hiigaran Confederacy will be the rightful owner should it choose to take back the Neutral Sector ares near the Confederal Space Station.

4) Share between AIN and SCJU, with AIN have a higher share
Share the ownership of the Confederal Space Station between AIN and SCJU, with AIN having a higher ownership share since most of the former COFR contributors are now in AIN.

5) Share between AIN and SCJU, both having an equal share
Share the ownership of the Confederal Space Station between AIN and SCJU, with both sides having an equal share.

6) No ownership
No nation could own the Confederal Space Station and it will be left there to decay if possible.

The Hiigaran Confederacy have came up with the 7th Proposal:

7) Hiigaran Confederacy is the owner, but AIN members are allowed to use the Confederal Space Station
Hiigaran Confederacy is the rightful owner of the Confederal Space Station, but AIN members have the rights to use the facilitiesof the Space Station and certain spcified areas of the Neutral Sector.

Last edited by Aranho on 11th December 2009, 12:53; edited 2 times in total
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Proposal | Neutral Sector and Confederal Space Station Empty Re: Proposal | Neutral Sector and Confederal Space Station

Post by Aleks 11th December 2009, 03:35

If optition 6 is chosen, I think there a re gonna be a lot of problems (a bunch of nations are going to rush and try and get it at one time, thus war most likely)
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Proposal | Neutral Sector and Confederal Space Station Empty Re: Proposal | Neutral Sector and Confederal Space Station

Post by Aranho 11th December 2009, 03:52

Well, I have chosen the 6 best solutions for the AIN members to choose. so we'll just have to choose the solution that benefits almost everyone.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 11th December 2009, 04:06

I like option 1.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th December 2009, 04:13

That's what I personally agree, but we will have to consult the others first.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 11th December 2009, 04:32

Hiigaran Confederacy has the right for this territory and there was a Hiigaran Indian Republic that has already joined us - Najman Republic. This republic was created when two exodus ships from Terra-Hiigara on Earth had crushed on T1 and started to settle it. After that the population of T1 or Fer wished to join the Hiigaran Confederacy. We agreed on it joining. We almost entered a war whit the Diesmaran on this matter. We taken this zone before the COFR collapse. Najman Republic is Hiigaran and nothing will change this. Hiigara only goal is to reunite all of the 16 Tribes.

The space stations are build by the Hiigaran Confederacy and has more then 51% people which are Hiigaran working there. We already have our military fleets of Sajuuk-Khar there. And the population of 4 smaller colonies are happy that we are there.

We have a propossition. We are interested in taking control of this territory, but we will be happy to make it in our Confederacy - Special Trading Zone and the Confederal Space Stations and the Space Trading Routs to the AIN command. We also give to the AIN nations the right to mine freely, which will help the Nations that on earth to mine freely. So this is our 7 propossition to the AIN.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 11th December 2009, 04:34

The Republic of Arcacia accepts Hiigara's proposal.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th December 2009, 12:49

Ok. So to keep it simple, your proposal is this:

7) Hiigaran Confederacy is the owner, but AIN members are allowed to use the Confederal Space Station
Hiigaran Confederacy is the rightful owner of the Confederal Space Station, but AIN members have the rights to use the facilitiesof the Space Station and certain spcified areas of the Neutral Sector.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th December 2009, 15:41

The Diesmaran Empire has since been unable to commit to a course of action since the collapse of the COFR regarding the matter with the Hiigarans and that of the Neutral zone.

As of the moment the Diesmarans themselves have not resumed any form of military activity towards the Hiigarans and have withdrawn the forces of the Diesmarans back to Ezra.

However we still do not recognize the legitamate claim of the Hiigarans to T1 and Fer in regards to the purpose of the Neutral zone intended to be a zone free from any control of and governance of any nationstate as the Neutral zone was a vital trade route between the COFR at the time.

We do support proposal one but object to 7.

-High Lord Governance.
-Forwarded by the Uthwenian Cabinet of Foreign Affairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th December 2009, 15:50

Fornax would like to take this opprtunity to ask the Diesmaran Empire two things:

1) The Mjakhan Sector would like to take the Pegasus' Tail (currently belonging to Ezra Sector) as part of their territory.

2) Fornax would like to ask if the Ezra Sector have no, some or total control of the Bardasia Sector.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th December 2009, 16:12

The Diesmaran Empire requests as to the reason why the Pegasus' Tail interests the Mjakhan Sector and the governance of the Fornax so much?

And as to the Bardasian Sector, the Diesmaran Empire has maintained a colony there on the main planet of New Bardasia, though it is rather small.
We will be able to move the colony away as it has produced no beneficial profits for the Diesmaran Empire at this time and relinquish it to the Fornax government.

-High Lord Governance.
-Forwarded by the Uthwenian Cabinet of Foreign Affairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th December 2009, 16:30

Actually, it's the Donaxeration of Unggoy that wanted the Pegasus' Tail (Fornax is just asking on the behalf of Unggoy).

There are basically two reasons:
1) Pegasus' Tail is the nearest area where habitable planets are found. Pegasus is currently overpopulated, with a total population of 16.7 billion people. Pegasus' land is only 2/3 of Earth's and only 2/5 of the land on Pegasus ae suitable for living. The other areas within the Unggoy area of the Mjakhan Sector does not have any planets suitable for human living. Food supply is also a major problem (Fornax is currently supplying most of the food to Unggoy in exchange for monetary benefits).

2) Pegasus, the planet under Unggoy, want a direct access to Earth instead of making a big turn if it choose to avoid the customs along the Ezra Sector.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th December 2009, 17:07

The Pegasus' Tail is then recognized by the Diesmaran Empire as part of the Mjakhan sector.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th December 2009, 17:30

Thank you very much for giving Pegasus' Tail to the Mjakhan Sector.

Now guys, don't forget about the discussion on what do we do to the Confederal Space Station. XD
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 11th December 2009, 23:10

I think option 1 is the best, followed by 4 then 5
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 11th December 2009, 23:29

I like 7 and then 1 after that
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 11th December 2009, 23:30

Me too - 7 then 1.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 12th December 2009, 04:19

I'm sticking with #6. So therefore there won't be any problems. But I also am thinking of #7.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 13th December 2009, 05:23

Escambia is in Favor of Option 1
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 13th December 2009, 14:03

I can't seem to choose, 7 or 1 Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 13th December 2009, 19:28

For me, I'll choose 7 cuz the Neutral Sector was once belong to the Hiigaran Confederacy after all.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 14th December 2009, 02:47

I choose 7 also
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 14th December 2009, 03:10

1 or 7 is fine.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 14th December 2009, 06:45

I made up my mind. I'm going to stick with 7.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 14th December 2009, 13:59

So I think this is ready to begin voting. Either Option 1 or 7.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum