AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Galliar

+2
Aranho
Ingo the First
6 posters

Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Galliar Empty Approved: Junior Membership | Galliar

Post by Ingo the First 11th December 2009, 03:36

Sorry to have been absent for such a long time. This is Ingo the First.

Since I did not show any signs of life here, my Empire was in revolution. I prefer to remove temporarily my country from AIN to solve my problems, because it was really big. Gallians took control of a part of the army to bring the constitution down. We fought to keep the country alive.

Now, it's over, and we are writing a new constitution. Nothing changed, except that the capital is not Red Island anymore, but Sant Kraechar, in Stratus region.

Hope that you will accept the Empire again, and I understand if you were not doing so.

Ingo the First

Galliar
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Galliar Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Galliar

Post by Aranho 11th December 2009, 04:12

Good to see you back ingo. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Galliar Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Galliar

Post by Edge 11th December 2009, 04:39

Hi! I'm dcmetro34; I joined a couple of weeks ago. I've heard good things about you. Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 11th December 2009, 04:43

Hello dcmetro34! Good to see that there is new people and new things here!
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 11th December 2009, 18:53

Yeah. Also the rest of the COFR have joined.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 11th December 2009, 18:55

Wow. The AIN got a lot of COFR members. Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th December 2009, 19:02

Yup.Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 11th December 2009, 20:32

INGOOOOOO!!!!! We missed ya buddy! Anyways, we had a member checkup a while back, and seeing as you and a couple others never responded, we had to let you guys go, sorry. But you are welcome to join back anytime, just make a tiny application thread of Galliar in the application thread Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 11th December 2009, 23:07

Hey, im Aleks! I was the first new member after you! Just wondering, why were you gone?
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 12th December 2009, 03:03

It was the revolution in Galliar.

In real life, the college, life and I did not reinstall SC 4... :oops:
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 12th December 2009, 03:11

Peter wrote:INGOOOOOO!!!!! We missed ya buddy! Anyways, we had a member checkup a while back, and seeing as you and a couple others never responded, we had to let you guys go, sorry. But you are welcome to join back anytime, just make a tiny application thread of Galliar in the application thread Smile

I missed you all!

"Just took the old application thread Laugh "

This is the application thread for Galliar Empire, or simply Galliar and I'm Emperor Ingo Schwichtenberg-Lassila.

The Empire is subdivided in 10 regions:

* Eastmain
* Emperorized
* Grande Rivière (Great River)
* Hellion Lake
* Lac Caché (Hidden Lake)
* Radisson
* Rivière Emperorized (Emperorized River)
* Stratus Doslov (Stratus South)
* Stratus Drono (Stratus North)
* Quebec

The territory covers approximatly 1 200 000 km2. The main rivers are: Emperorized River, Great River, Hellion River and Necrophobia River, St Lawrence River, Saguenay River, Ottawa River. The territory interspersed with several lakes and mountains, creating powerful rivers, that's why, the Empire's first means is hydro-electricity. Galliar has a temperate-oceanic seasonal climate. In summer, the temperature is hot, in winter, it is cold. In fall and spring, it is warm and rainy.

1 800 000 habitants are contribuing to make the semi-constitutional monarchy a better place to be. The Reichstag is the Gallian Parliament, where each region's president, each department deputy and the Emperor's counsellors (economy, defense, etc...) debating on actuality subjects, and actions to be brought to ameliorate the Empire. Everyone except the Emperor (who detains the Veto Right) can be elected democratically. The Empire operates under the Gallian Constitutionnal Act, written in 1976.

The Empire contains only 10 000 000 inhabitants, but the number is growing faster than never. The unemployment rate is the lower in North America, 0.4 %. Istembist is the main religion of Galliar: about 55 % people are adherents, 30 % are catholic (in Quebec Region).

In the north of Galliar, there is a majority of French, in the middle, English, and in the south, German.

Since I was gone, we got a new region in the Empire. As you guessed, Quebec is now Gallian. This is a long story, and I can tell it in my city journals...

Lot of changes occured in the Empire, it is stronger than never and soon we will have our firsts space missions.

Again, we, Gallians and I, hope to bring a lot to AIN.
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 13th December 2009, 00:58

Can my forum be available in City Journals?
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 14th December 2009, 19:44

Ingo the First wrote:Can my forum be available in City Journals?

We moved your city notebook to the archives as you were considered a non-member. But once you're a member again, we'll be glad to move your CJ back to the City Notebooks section. As for your application, Galliar is beautiful, however, we are looking for members who can be active. I understand that you have college and it is tough to find time to commit to AIN. So before I say my yes or no, do you think you can be active(not everyday, but atleast participate in events, talk in forums, etc.) again?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 14th December 2009, 20:53

Yes I'll be 👍
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 14th December 2009, 21:09

well seeing as you already were part of AIN, you're part of AIN...again! Cheeky/Razz

so yea. Umm, so as a new member, you are a junior member. The only limitations of junior members is that they can't run for office, vote for elections or have a spaces account. In a month or whenever you feel ready, you can PM the admins or make a thread applying for full membership. We will be looking for your activeness and CJ improvment/activeness.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 15th December 2009, 14:54

That's fine Wink
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum