AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team!

+7
Aranho
anarchy0029
Tyler
Aleks
Edge
Peter
Saathoff
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will you post your CJ to help AIN get Exclusive BATs?

Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Vote_lcap75%Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 9 ]
Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Vote_lcap25%Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Empty Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team!

Post by Saathoff 6th January 2010, 17:58

Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team!

Hello, AIN. This is your president with today's address. After searching since you guys voted me into office, i finally got a full term agreement with TG Columbia and there BAT team. So i would like to explain the conditions of having an official BAT team for our great union. The agreement was we would get about 1 AIN BAT per month. In return we of course have to do something for them. Well they want our great CJ's to be posted at there website! This is very great for our union to get a BAT Team so lets keep the BAT Team AIN! You can go www.tgcolumbia.com and sign up and post your City Journal! I will be opening a thread on AIN that will be entitled TG Columbia. Where we can discuss ideas for new BATs and such for our union!

Thank you guys so much for your time!

Nate Saathoff
Your President

Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Empty Re: Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team!

Post by Peter 6th January 2010, 19:45

It's a wonderful news........but.....

There's this whole thing with ST and TG. If ST found out we had a deal with TG, there's a possibility that AIN members could get banned. I can't afford to get banned :shock:
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Empty Re: Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team!

Post by Edge 6th January 2010, 23:33

Peter wrote:It's a wonderful news........but.....

There's this whole thing with ST and TG. If ST found out we had a deal with TG, there's a possibility that AIN members could get banned. I can't afford to get banned :shock:

I agree......we could BAT over selves. It is a nice opportunity but.....I'm sorry, but I can't.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th January 2010, 23:35

DCMetro34 wrote:

I agree......we could BAT over selves. It is a nice opportunity but.....I'm sorry, but I can't.

LOL, I think we tried batting ourselves, but with little luck. I think that we need professional batters like TG, and I think its a great deal, as long as there's no conflict with ST.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 6th January 2010, 23:36

Peter wrote:
DCMetro34 wrote:

LOL, I think we tried batting ourselves, but with little luck. I think that we need professional batters like TG, and I think its a great deal, as long as there's no conflict with ST.

There isn't.....I don't think.......
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 7th January 2010, 03:14

I'm going to wait this one out. Getting banned from st is something I can't let happen
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 7th January 2010, 04:03

Wow guys.. I might as well cancel the deal then..... Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Icon_pale Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Icon_sad Union Address | AIN, We have a BAT Team! Icon_sad ST is only banning them. Thats it cause of there compition of the website. No members posting there will get banned at ST. its CLEAR AND SIMPLE! Thought you guys would be happy for a change. Guess not. Not going to lie pisses me off i go threw 3-4 months of finding you guys here a quality BAT team, that would actually work for us. And no you all say no
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 7th January 2010, 04:14

We all recognize that you tried very hard. I think it is a good idea, just let this cool down a bit. ST does let members be there, they just "strongly disagree" with it. I am anxious to see BATs that might be produced for us, personally. Smile Saathoff, as always, your efforts are extremely appreciated by me. Wink
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th January 2010, 04:21

I think it should be fine...
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 7th January 2010, 04:25

Guys you need to read the stuff better. TG was banned 2 years ago by ST. Look heres the conditions. We post at TG Columbia. post our CJ's thats it no promotion whatsoever. By rule we can use any of there BATs in our CJ's. ST clearly stated you will NOT get banned for being a member of TG Columbia or using there content. You guys were getting scared over nothing. Its simple guys, you post your CJ at TG and we get BATs in return. Simple.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 7th January 2010, 04:26

All of us? How many do they need here?
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 7th January 2010, 04:30

Anyone who has an active CJ. Most of us do i know. Just enough to keep us getting BATs is all. Its not to hard to copy the html codes from you post here on AIN over the CJ section there and copy and paste it and post. Pretty easy

Team TG is banned (though not quite all its members are). In truth, it
has been for a long time. There was never a need to publicize this
until now because the team had been disbanded for quite awhile.
Disbanded, that is, until now. No TG creations on the STEX, links to
the TGcolombia site, or other promotional activities regarding TG are
permitted on ST.

NYBT is not banned and, as far as we're concerned, they're a team in
good standing. Right now, NYBT finds itself with two sticking points.

1) Their forum is on TGc, which is not allowed to be promoted on ST.
2) One of their members is banned from ST. This member is not allowed on ST, nor are his creations.

Beyond that, NYBT and its members are welcome to carry on ST as any
other BAT team. Your uploads are welcome on the STEX as they always
have been.

If you choose to be a member of TGc, we cannot stop you, though we
advise against it for reasons already stated. We cannot ban you for
that.

If you have pictures of TG buildings in your CJ or posted anywhere else
on the site, that's fine. We do not restrict images in such a way.

I believe that covers it. If there's anything I missed, please ask.

From one of the Admins at ST
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th January 2010, 04:34

haha I'll post my cj Cheeky/Razz... if i had one LOL
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 7th January 2010, 08:47

I can post my CJ ASAP. Of course I would love to help.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 7th January 2010, 15:08

I wish to be a member of TG Columbia but, I couldn't log in. Can someone help?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd March 2010, 21:03

Ummm...still trying to get this going...but I need your proposals guys!:p

and yea, you can be a member at TGC without getting in trouble at ST. Which is proven by the 150 or so people who are members at both sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 2nd March 2010, 21:31

I do, Cheeky/Razz Pat, your sport restaurant is amazing Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 2nd March 2010, 21:39

Who is holding out?
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 2nd March 2010, 21:50

will get a proposal to you by friday sound good pat?
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 2nd March 2010, 21:54

Does every AIN member need to post their CJ? Or is only 5 or 10? We haven't been given many details.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd March 2010, 22:31

I'd say every AIN member who wishes to use the BATs should post their CJ.

Edit: Your sites "online" banners are the best Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 2nd March 2010, 23:53

I posted my CJ at the site Smile

And thanks, Nate made the "online" banner Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd March 2010, 01:17

Maybe soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 3rd March 2010, 15:40

I'm currently rmodelling Holidia but a CJ is in the pipeline soon and it will only be on the AIN, TG and Simsports. I really cbf with Simtropolis' CJ section
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 3rd March 2010, 17:02

I'm sticking to AIN for the moment - I haven't got any TG BATs anyway.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum