AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you wish to see in the Opening/Closing Ceremonies?

3 posters

Go down

What do you wish to see in the Opening/Closing Ceremonies? Empty What do you wish to see in the Opening/Closing Ceremonies?

Post by Aranho 20th March 2009, 12:26

Every Olympic Games and the Simlympic Games always have a spectacular opening and closing ceremonies. However, different people have different wishes for the type of Opening/closing Ceremonies they want to see. So, before the plans for the Opening/Closing Ceremonies of the Tourist City Simlympics has been finalised, pen down your wishes on what elements you guys wish to see.

What I mean by the elements is stuffs such as fireworks, dancing, singing, etc. Not stuffs such as "Performance about nation's history", etc.

So, for example, you are a fan of fireworks displays and ou wish to see more of it in the Opening/Closing Ceremonies. Just say this, "More fireworks display", for example.

You may also wish to pen down what elements you feel that it should not be included in the Opening/Closing Ceremonies.

Be creative as you want.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

What do you wish to see in the Opening/Closing Ceremonies? Empty Re: What do you wish to see in the Opening/Closing Ceremonies?

Post by Matt 20th March 2009, 12:31

Asking people what they want to see is something new in the Simlympics Laugh Very creative. I don't want something special, but it's great to see what someone else thinks.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

What do you wish to see in the Opening/Closing Ceremonies? Empty Re: What do you wish to see in the Opening/Closing Ceremonies?

Post by Aranho 20th March 2009, 13:05

Thanks. You may wish to pen down what you wish to see if you would like to.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 21st March 2009, 02:33

just a suggestion but maybe with your opening games or closing games up to you.. in a cool way tell the story of your country from beginning till the day you won host of the simlympics. i could see that being very cool
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 21st March 2009, 10:18

in a cool way tell the story of your country from beginning till the day you won host of the simlympics

How did you read my mind?! That's what I'm planning to do!
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down