AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holidia's First Minister steps down...

5 posters

Go down

Holidia's First Minister steps down... Empty Holidia's First Minister steps down...

Post by Neil 12th January 2010, 22:35

DUP leader Peter Robinson is to step down as Holidian First Minister for six weeks amid the storm over his wife's private life and finances.
Mr Robinson has designated Enterprise Minister Arlene Foster to take charge with immediate effect. Mr Robinson is facing a claim that he knew his wife obtained £50,000 from two developers for her teenage lover but did not tell the proper authorities. The NI assembly is to investigate the conduct of both Robinsons. FM Peter Robinson steps aside for six weeks to care for his wife Iris and clear his name amid claims over her finances.
Mrs Foster said Mr Robinson is an "outstanding leader of unionism".
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Holidia's First Minister steps down... Empty Re: Holidia's First Minister steps down...

Post by anarchy0029 12th January 2010, 23:50

Yikes this is shocking news to Hypertrophy!!!
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Holidia's First Minister steps down... Empty Re: Holidia's First Minister steps down...

Post by Edge 13th January 2010, 00:08

Wow...this is shocking!
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 13th January 2010, 09:46

Did he step down in RL now then?
(Can I ask, is Holidia basically NI? So you use RL stories from NI in your CJ?)
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 13th January 2010, 16:06

i was thinking the same thing LOL
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 13th January 2010, 20:15

Yeah it happened in real life.

Thomas: Em no - not really, the big things such as floods, fires, terrorism etc. i tend to copy for my news, but a lot is made up. NI doesn't have a chance in hell of independence we can't even suss out devolution never mind independence...
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 14th January 2010, 18:25

Okay, now I understand. Thanks Neil! Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum