AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constitution: House of Administration

4 posters

Go down

Constitution: House of Administration Empty Constitution: House of Administration

Post by Peter 20th January 2010, 23:54

Constitution: House of Administration Summitcard2010pre4

This discussion only pertains to the third part(House of Administration) of the AIN Constitution. This is the current excerpt:

"

• 3.1 - All governmental positions in the AIN are 6 month terms.
  • 3.2 - Only full members can be elected for government positions
  • 3.3 - Government leaders can be reelected in as many consecutive terms as possible
  • 3.4 - If a government leader resigns or is fired will be replace within 1-2 weeks by the a union vote for a new leader for that position
  • 3.5 - AIN Government Positions
  • 3.5.1 - President of AIN
  • 3.5.2 - Vice President of AIN
  • 3.5.3 - Education, Health and Safety Director
  • 3.5.4 - Economy & Trades Director
  • 3.5.5 - AIN Games Director

• 3.5.6 - Events Coordination Director
  • 3.5.7 - Foreign Affairs Director
  • 3.5.8 - Infrastructure & Transportation
"

Source: Click Here.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Constitution: House of Administration Empty Re: Constitution: House of Administration

Post by Peter 20th January 2010, 23:55

I think we should elaborate more on each of the jobs, with discriptions and duties like that of the constitution where it says what the president, the judges and such do.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Constitution: House of Administration Empty Re: Constitution: House of Administration

Post by Peter 21st January 2010, 20:45

anyone?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 21st January 2010, 21:29

I agree. Hmm Which should discuss one at a time
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 21st January 2010, 22:37

I want to put my 2 cents in, but I have to run to work. I still want to impliment some things here.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 27th January 2010, 19:20

anyone else wanna discuss this? Once February rolls around, we will be spending about ten days on the consitution, and then we will ratify it. My goal is to have the constitution ratified by the end of the Feb summit Smile

I will post my suggestions for the job discriptions in a bit, gotta take care of some AIN stuff first. But in the meantime, please do suggest what to put down for job discriptions Smile

Should there be any jobs removed or added?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 27th January 2010, 20:06

I believe there is no objection to this positions available. Perhaps no necessary changes are need to be made.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 29th January 2010, 06:42

I agree that this section should include the duties of each office. You're probably better qualified than I am to write those descriptions, though, so I'll leave that to you.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum