AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea

+6
anarchy0029
Edge
cormiermax
Blakeway4
Aleks
JJ
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should Ascadylea be accepted into AIN?

Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Vote_lcap80%Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Vote_lcap20%Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Vote_lcap0%Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Empty Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea

Post by JJ 23rd January 2010, 00:02

The Republic of Ascadylea is a small nation in the North Pacific Ocean. It it just larger than the state of Texas and located about 200 miles north of the State of Hawaii. Ascadylea prides itself on its bustling Metropolitan Areas, pristine beaches and its dedication to the pursuit of advanced technology.

Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Ascadyleafacts

Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea AscadyleaMap0001-1

The Capital of the Republic of Ascadylea and State Capital of the State of Tiliconalopan is the Royal City of Ascadylea, or RCA for short. RCA is the second largest city in the nation, however, current population trends, and aggressive annexation, by city officials have indicated that RCA is poised to take the largest city trophy in the next 5 years.

This is an aerial view of RCA. The city is split in two by the Empress River. The Emperor Bank (front), is where most city and Tiliconalopan State offices are located. The Ambassador Bank (Across the River), is more of the pleasure center of the city, with the City of Lights Entertainment District, numerous sports and concert venues.
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea RCASkyline

This is the Government Centre of the Republic of Ascadylea
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea GovernmentCentre

We are so proud of her
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea JaydaProfile-Copy

We have quaint towns like Islands of Rhodes
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea RhodesCenterMall

And large cities like Sassechussetts
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea DowntownSassechussetts-1

and we loooooooooooooove our sports! We are competing in the 2nd Winter Simlympics in Skovveien! and have 2 teams in the SFL this season

Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea StormlogoNO and Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Sentinelslogo2

I know by no means am I the best city builder in the world, but this is fun and i hope I've shown enough interest here and around the Simtropolis Community to gain entrance into your Union. I have been looking at other groups, but this one seems to have the friendliest folks and some good cities that I can learn from

thanks,
JJ
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Untitled-1

I'm adding some more for you guys: Let's start by looking at the Mass Transit Systems of my Major Cities: Sassechussetts, RCA, and Nova Olympya

Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea RTAlogo

RCA (Royal City of Ascadylea) boasts a one of a kind High Speed Monorail System. Originally, just meant to connect the two downtown areas, the system has been expanded numerous times to include all of RCA's surrounding suburbs including Southington, Santa Monica, Essingham, Ariadne and Shadoe.
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea RCAtransitmapwithboroughs

This stop is along the Yellow Line (the Central Artery of the RTA) look at that high ridership (does anyone have a cute Monorail Stop with a larger capacity?)
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea YellowLineStops

I get kind of off topic.. so here are some random shots from around RCA. Some points of interest and some of the outlying suburbs

This is the Convention Center and Amethyst Hotel. They sit on the top of Emperor Mountains overlooking RCA to the North and Southington, to the south.
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea ConventioncenterandHoteloverlooking

This is Santa Monica, a suburb on the Northern Outer ring of the Ambassador Mountains
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea SantaMonica-1

Southington, the largest suburb of RCA and the home of RCA International Airport (RCA)
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Southington

RCA International Airport
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea RCAAirport-1

oh, and one more pic to post before i end this update: I must showcase the Queen and Prime Minister
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Leaders

On behalf of Queen Sharaunque I (Sha- RON- Ka) and our Prime Minister, Deyah Narcissa-Mathis. We thank you for your consideration and time. We hope this is enough to render a decision, if not let me know and we will add more.

JJ
Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Untitled-1

Last edited by Thomas on 19th August 2010, 18:43; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more pics and stuff)
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea

Post by Aleks 23rd January 2010, 00:06

I like this!
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Ascadylea

Post by JJ 23rd January 2010, 00:12

thanks a million... is that one yes?
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 23rd January 2010, 00:13

Good job! If I could vote, I would vote Yes, unfortunatly for you, I'm only a junior memember Cheeky/Razz

P.S. The state of Texas is very big, so hmm, you can't really compare your country of about 4 millions of inhabitants to Texas... xD Perhaps, I can't wait for more!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 23rd January 2010, 00:14

memember... woot sorry mistake LOL member*
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 23rd January 2010, 00:16

Il have to see a few more pictures before i vote.
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 23rd January 2010, 00:27

agreed, i would like to see some more pics too. But from what ive seen, it is very good.

*admins, could you make this topic a poll?
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 23rd January 2010, 01:07

I like a few more as well. But it looks awesome so far! Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 23rd January 2010, 01:41

what do you guys want to see in particular?
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 23rd January 2010, 02:35

just general pics, maybe city areas, country, maybe a region pic, some pics advertising you transport network or monuments in your country (just ideas)
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 23rd January 2010, 03:33

You definitely got a yes from me. So i hope to see more of you around. It is beautiful.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 23rd January 2010, 04:27

Deffinate YES!
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 23rd January 2010, 04:37

YES!
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 23rd January 2010, 12:23

Wow! Ok, so before I make my vote, theres one thing I ask all the applicants: will you be an active member? Meaning that if you do get accepted, you wont just never log on again, like a few of our former members have done. But, overall, excellent application! I will make my vote after you answer my question Smile

And guys, I have opened up the voting polls, only full members can vote, and dont forget to please write down what you voted for, so that we can verify your vote. If there are 10 yes's and only 5 actual posts with people saying yes, then that means 5 people didnt post their vote or 5 extra people voted when they arent supposed to vote Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 23rd January 2010, 12:28

PS: Putting Ms. Jayda on your application earns extra points on your application Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 23rd January 2010, 12:39

Peter, I promise to be as active as I can with work and stuff... but yeah, I'll participate and come to meetings and all that kind of stuff.. maybe even become a committee head or something... I love titles! Also, I'd like to join this union to learn from you guys to better my craft at city building... a lot of my cities look the same with a couple of variations from here to there... you'll see when i post in depth pics of Sassechussetts and Nova Olympya. BTW, i just read through Chihiro, boy thats a good CJ!

LOL @ your second post there Peter... She is a cutie isn't she?
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 23rd January 2010, 14:59

I vote YES
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 23rd January 2010, 16:07

I vote YES! Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 23rd January 2010, 17:49

I vote yes.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 23rd January 2010, 17:51

With 8 votes in the yes area.

Id like to welcome Ascadylea to AIN!

Congrats!
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 23rd January 2010, 17:52

Whoo!! Congratulations!
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 23rd January 2010, 17:56

Congrats and welcome to AIN!!!

Now, since you are a new member, you will be in a junior member status(you can't vote, you can't run for office and no AIN Spaces account Cheeky/Razz). In a month or two, if we see that you are being active in AIN and develop your CJ, then we can move you up to a full member status Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 23rd January 2010, 19:35

yay! I'm a Member! thanks guys! this is awesome!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 23rd January 2010, 20:29

Congratz!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 23rd January 2010, 20:37

congradulations
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum