AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia

+7
Peter
Edge
Saathoff
anarchy0029
JJ
Tyler
woodb3kmaster
11 posters

Go down

Vote Now

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Vote_lcap92%Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Vote_rcap 92% 
[ 12 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Vote_lcap8%Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Vote_lcap0%Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Empty Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia

Post by woodb3kmaster 26th January 2010, 00:32

Hi, everybody! I was a member here back before I co-founded the League of Nations, and now that I've left that union, I'd love to come back and be a part of AIN again. Here's the necessary stuff (I will copy my old wiki articles over here once I'm approved):

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Lcflag300x200
Name: (Federal Kingdom of) Lower Columbia
CJ: Nyhaven: An Engineer's View
Government type: Constitutional monarchy
Capital: Kendall
Largest city: Nyhaven
Population: 33.3 million
Official language: English
Official religion: The federal government officially endorses Christianity in a non-specific manner; there is no state church.

Pictures from Lower Columbia:
Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Kendall3

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Kendall7

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Kendall13

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Upd25img16

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Upd25img17

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Upd32img13

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Back2school
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia

Post by Tyler 26th January 2010, 00:34

YES!
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia

Post by JJ 26th January 2010, 00:35

It's beautiful.. I love the University and that hexagon plaza... yessiree!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 26th January 2010, 00:40

Oh smoke, where are you located? I like the work you put out there. And that's a YES!!!!
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 26th January 2010, 00:42

YES from me Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 26th January 2010, 00:42

I believe Nyhaven is near the northwest united states...
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 26th January 2010, 00:44

That's right, Tyler. Lower Columbia occupies all of Oregon, Washington and Idaho, and parts of Montana, British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Thanks for your votes, guys!
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 26th January 2010, 00:46

4 more and your officially a member!
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 26th January 2010, 00:46

yep! Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 26th January 2010, 01:44

oh boy 1 more!
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 26th January 2010, 01:45

Oh, I voted YES
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 26th January 2010, 01:45

1 more vote Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 26th January 2010, 02:04

Yes!!! So, that's four official votes. If you voted on the poll, please write down that you said yes to verify your vote. Only full members can vote Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 26th January 2010, 02:06

Wait. I thought juniors could vote? Cause itd be unfair cause theres a limited about of Full members Cheeky/Razz
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 26th January 2010, 02:09

LOL I thought it was always full members that could only vote on new members....and besides it wouldnt matter, (1)i dont think anyone would say no to this application Cheeky/Razz and (2) all we need is majority of full members, which is like more than 5 yeses
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 26th January 2010, 02:19

haha okay. But its always been Anyone could vote that was member Cheeky/Razz So will keep it that way. it only takes 7 votes to get in.

So Lower Columbia is back in AIN Smile Congrats!
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 26th January 2010, 02:22

Yes
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by KoV Liberty 26th January 2010, 02:46

Welcome Wood!
KoV Liberty
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 26th January 2010, 02:46

Yes, welcome! Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 26th January 2010, 04:39

Thank you all so much! I'm happy to be back.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 26th January 2010, 05:39

Congrats!

Actually Peter there are 4 admins and 9 full members so there is a total of 13.. which would make 7 the majority.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 26th January 2010, 12:08

I was kinda sad when you left the union last time. Weclome back and have fun Smile
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 26th January 2010, 16:13

Welcome back to AIN, woodb3kmaster!

I voted yes btw.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down