AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 - Opening Presentation

+8
Daniel
KoV Liberty
woodb3kmaster
Aleks
Edge
Blakeway4
Aranho
Peter
12 posters

Go down

Day 1 - Opening Presentation Empty Day 1 - Opening Presentation

Post by Peter 1st February 2010, 21:12

Alliance of Independent Nations Summit III
February 2010

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation1

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation1-1

Ivan: Good evening! Welcome to the opening presentation of the February 2010 Union Summit III! I am Ivan Urgant...

Alsou: I'm Alsou! And we will be your commentators for tonight's opening presentation!

Ivan: Glad to see you back as a co-host Alsou! You see, me and Alsou also co-hosted the 2009 Eurovision in Moscow, and now here, in Chihiro, the third union summit! We are right now live at the Bianchi Hall in Chihiro, with a full house of 15,000 live audience and a worldwide audience of 3 million!

Alsou: That's right! Now, let's meet our 41, THATS RIGHT FOLKS, 41 nations and their delegations as they make their way through the stage!

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation9

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation3

Ivan: And now, the Vice President, also representing his home country Petrova in this summit, is about to give a speech.

Peter: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am pleased to bring the union summit here once again, at Petrova! This union has now seen members come and go, but mostly come, as we can tell from Miss Alsou's reaction of the number of nations we have currently! With that said, some of our current members orignated from falled unions. But, now, in this summit, we hope to further strengthen AIN, so that this union may stay a union of dignity, freedom and friendship.

Ivan: Now, the President of AIN. Representing Escambia in this summit, is about to give his opening speech

Nate: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and the great countries of AIN. Im pleased to be here in Petrova, for the III Union Summit. Like Mr. Reyes stated above our union has seen member come and go. But overall this great union has grown greatly. Im am extremely happy in my 6 month term as your president i got to experience this extreme growth. Our union surged the top of the Unions, and that makes me very happy. Im proud of everyone from Aleksania to Uthwenia. Some of our members have showed there great devotion to there country and our union. I cant wait for this summit to get started and be able to talk all of you members in the lovely city of Chihiro, Petrova. I hope we can continue to see this growth and prosper in the future. Oh and not to forget i hope you all vote for me as President for a second term (laughing and applause). I cant want to serve you all again for another 6 great months! Now on to the summit!

Peter & Nate: We now declare this Summit III Open!

Alsou: And the festivities have just begun! We will be seeing performances from Usher, Pink, Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga, Green Day, Owl City, Dankzp, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, SNSD, Bollywood Performers, Lady Antebellum, Jamie Fox, Micheal Buble, Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake and more! And stay tuned, there will also be a sneak peek of some of the delegates from the 2010 Miss SimUniverse Pageant in Escambia!

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation4

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation5

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation6

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation7

Day 1 - Opening Presentation OpeningPresentation8