AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Ceremony - Encore

2 posters

Go down

Opening Ceremony - Encore Empty Opening Ceremony - Encore

Post by Peter 2nd February 2010, 10:48

NOTE: SKOVVEIEN GAMES OPENING CEREMONY COPYRIGHTED BY MAX CORMIER AND RESULTS BY THE INTERNATIONAL SIMLYMPIC COMMITTEE.

PART I

cormiermax wrote:Opening Ceremony - Encore Osc1

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc11q

(Roger): Ladies and gentlemen, Damene og Herrene welcome to the opening ceremony of the second winter Simlympics here in the beautiful city of Skovveien. I'm Roger Cormier

(Astrid): And I'm Astrid Erikkson, You are watching NTV Astrai's coverage of the II Winter Simlympiad.

(Roger): A lot of preparation has gone into these ceremonies, Skovveien game's organizers said to expect "One of the best ceremonies in Simlympic history"

(Astrid): And it appears the countdown has started!

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc9

[ANNOUNCER] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the opening ceremony of the second winter Simlympic games

[ANNOUNCER] Mesdames et messieurs, bienvenue à la cérémonie d'ouverture de la deuxième hiver Jeux Simlympiques

[ANNOUNCER] Damene og herrene, velkommen til åpningen av den andre vinter OL

(Astrid): And it appears the ceremony is underway now Roger.

(Roger): It appears so Astrid, Those fireworks where truly spectacular!

(Roger): We are now going into the artistic portion of the ceremony, lets turn to the stage and watch!

(Astrid): What a great segment! Showing Novlantic exploration more than a thousand years ago!

[ANNOUNCER] Ladies and gentlemen the president of the International Simlympic Committee Mr.Slacker and the president of the Organizing Committee of the Skovveien Winter Simlympic's Mr. Markis Alistad

[ANNOUNCER] Mesdames et messieurs les députés le président de la Comité International Simlympique m. Slacker et le président du comité organisateur des Jeux Simlympiques de Skovveien m. Markis Alistad

[ANNOUNCER] Damene og herrene president i det internasjonale Simlypiske komite Herr noe og president i det organisering utskottet av Skovveien vinter-OL Herr Markis Alistad

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc4

wrote:Good evening and thank you for inviting me to the Opening Ceremony of the Second Winter Simlympic Games hosted by the wonderful city of Skovveien. Tonight we've seen a marvelous spectacle, with fireworks filling the air and performances to dazzle the eyes - so firstly a huge congratulations to the organizers of tonight's event!

I'd also like to extend my congratulations and thanks to the organizers of the entire Skovveien Winter Simlympic Games. I'm sure you'll all agree that the entire nation of Novland is fully ready to host the world's greatest winter sporting event and will in fact host it in a fantastic and fabulous manner. I for one am very much looking forward to watching two weeks of the finest winter sports there is. So a big well done to the Organizing Committee for getting everything done and ready on time.

This Winter Simlympics sees the arrival for the first time of Female athletes as well as Male, a big step for the Simlympics and something we'll all be eagerly anticipating and watching. The new athletes, combined with an increased number of events means that there are more than double the amount of medals up for grabs at this Winter Games - that means more action, more twists and more excitement for you, whether you're here in Skovveien watching live or watching from your home in Laval, Leah or anywhere else across the globe. This games will be phenomenal.

Without further a do, I'd like to hand over to my good friend Markis Alistad who has done a tremendous job in organizing these games.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony - Encore Empty Re: Opening Ceremony - Encore

Post by Peter 2nd February 2010, 10:48

PART II

cormiermax wrote:
wrote:Thank you very much Slacker, The people of Novland have been dreaming for the privilege to host a Simlympic games for two years now, Tonight that dream is realized. We have built state of the art venues for the athletes of the world to compete, we have prepared the city with a total revitalization of the urban core and tonight we welcome the Simlympic flame which will burn brightly for 14 days here in Skovveien.

My only hope is that you the people of the world enjoy those 14 days and are left with a seance of satisfaction with your Novlantic hosts. My self and the Organizing committee have worked very hard to make my hope a reality. From tonight till the Closing Ceremony we hope to leave you with a seance of aw and Simlympic Spirit.

I would like to personally thank the entire ISC for all there help in organization, with out them none of this would be possible. Now please enjoy the rest of the ceremony!

Takk veldig mye!

Thank you very much!

(Roger): And we now go back to the stage for the Signing of the Skovveien 2010 theme song I Believe, Sung by Nikki Yanofsky!

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc10

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc1f

(Astrid): Wow what a great song! wouldn't you say Roger?

(Roger): It truly was Astrid, iv been blown away by the show so far.

[ANNOUNCER]: Ladies and gentlemen, please be up standing for the national anthem of Novland

[ANNOUNCER]: Mesdames et messieurs, veuillez être permanentes pour l'hymne national Novlterre

[ANNOUNCER]: Damene og herrene, vennligst bli opp stod for nationalsång av Noverge

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc12

[ANNOUNCER]: Ladies and Gentlemen the national anthem of Rorysville

[ANNOUNCER]: Mesdames et Messieurs les députés l'hymne national Rorysville

[ANNOUNCER]: Damene og Herrene de nationalsång av Rorysville

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc13

(Astrid): And now king Haakon II will declare the games open.

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc14

wrote:Jeg kunngjør åpne spill av Skovveien fremtidens sentrum 2nd vinter Simlympiad
wrote:I declare open the games of Skovveien celebrating the 2nd winter Simlympiad

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc7

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc8

(Roger): The athletes are now entering the stadium!

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc15lz

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc16
Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc17
Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc18

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc19

(Astrid): And it's now time for the Simlympic Anthem, Let's listen in.

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc20

[ANNOUNCER]: Ladies and gentlemen, the Simlympic flame is entering the stadium!

[ANNOUNCER]:Mesdames et messieurs, la flamme simlypique est entrée dans le stade!

[ANNOUNCER]:Damene og herrene, den simlypiske lue er å skrive inn stadion!

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc21

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc22

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc23

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc24

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc26

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc25

Opening Ceremony - Encore Oc27

(Roger): Wow! what a great ceremony! Really fills me with national pride!

(Astrid): I know what you mean Roger, im really blown away.

(Roger): We thank you for watching tonight, im Roger Cormier.

(Astrid): And im Astrid Erikkson

(Roger): This is Simlympic coverage on NTV Astrai
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony - Encore Empty Re: Opening Ceremony - Encore

Post by JJ 4th February 2010, 06:40

Marvelous... simply marvelous~
JJ
JJ