AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership

+6
Edge
Peter
Tyler
cormiermax
Aleks
Saathoff
10 posters

Go down

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership Empty Tirnreich Application for Full Membership

Post by Liberater444 7th February 2010, 22:19

This is the Tirnreich's application for becoming a full member of AIN. I have been around and fairly active, in my opinion, for the four months that I have been a member. The Tirnreich has hosted the II.III Summit on Vehicles, and hopes to contribute further by being active in the Satellite program, embassies, sports, and eventually running for office.

A progressive story in pictures:

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership 4198749227_413eb203e5_o
"...In the Beginning..."
Before the Tirnreich joined AIN, it was a small, flat region. It had two cities, and little character.

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership 4338187749_c5f71ca42c_o
"In the NOW."
Today, the Tirnreich is an economic powerhouse, fueling its own urban and suburban growth, by receiving much support from intra-union partners and businesses.

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership 4199504098_328a1ea430_o
"Baden-stadt"
Baden-stadt (lit. Bathing City) is the Tirnreich's most populous and tallest city. It started out as a town on one side of the banks of the Tirn River, but eventually sprawled across the raging blue to form one of the fastest-growing cities in Europe.

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership 3970081102_89448603c6_o
"Imperial Park"
Imperial Park is the government centre in the Capital, Nachtsburg. It houses the headquarters of the Imperial Council, the congress of the Tirnreich, as well as houses the central offices of many Imperial Ministries.

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership 4199503982_db5eda1ff2_o
"Commercial Hekli"
Hekli is a major suburban residential and urban commercial centre in the Tirnreich. Since Independence Day, (Oct. 1, six days before joining AIN) Hekli has grown substantially as the third most populous and second most commercial city in the Tirnreich.

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership 4272277839_cd0136e8a9_o
"IAC Hekli"
The Imperial Air Corps was founded 14 December, 2009. It used to use the Imperial Airfield in Hekli as its base, until in early January 2010, construction was finished on Von Nacht Airbase. This base houses the HQ and barracks for the IAC, as well as barracks for visiting pilots, and the Foriegn Command (FORCOM) Headquarters.

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership 4273019460_745501abb2_o
"Charred Homes"
The Tirnreich has also gone through some tough times in the membership of the AIN. On 9 January 2010, two middle class apartment complexes and one hotel was bombed. Further firefights between the police and the terrorists ultimately led to the terrorists' arrest. The ensuing media frenzy stirred up trouble between the public, the government, and the KLG, a communist party in the Tirnreich. During all this, AIN members stayed by the Tirnreich, and offered much needed aid.

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership 4273540080_5019d65068_o
"ISARS-CW Operators"
During its membership with the AIN, the Tirnreich has purchased new weapons, vehicles, and training aids to advance and modernize the military and internal security officers of the Tirnreich. Tirnlander officials hope this will lead to more secure enviornments in the future.

I hope you all agree that the Tirnreich has come a long way from when it was a simple region tucked away in the countryside of Central Europe.

Emperor Konrad von Nacht
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership Empty Re: Tirnreich Application for Full Membership

Post by Saathoff 7th February 2010, 22:26

Activeness
No doubt that your active so ill give you a yes for that Smile. YES

CJ Improvement
You've improved greatly im my pov. so, YES

Contribution and Asset
You do contribute a lot to AIN. which i love so imma have to say. YES

Overall:
Im going to have to say....
Spoiler:
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Tirnreich Application for Full Membership Empty Re: Tirnreich Application for Full Membership

Post by Edge 7th February 2010, 22:33

Congrats Liberater! You got one vote; 3 more! Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 7th February 2010, 22:34

Actually he only needs 3 Total. 4 Admins. Cheeky/Razz So 3 outta 4 would pass him Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 7th February 2010, 22:37

yes
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 7th February 2010, 22:41

I say yes.
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 7th February 2010, 22:47

1 more! Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 7th February 2010, 22:48

DCMetro only Admins vote. So he only has 1 vote of the 4 possible
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th February 2010, 22:57

Activeness
You are very active... i see you on at least once everyday. YES

CJ Improvement
Your CJ is great! YES

Contribution and Asset
You have many great ideas and are a great contribution. YES

Overall: YES!!

Last edited by Tyler on 7th February 2010, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 7th February 2010, 22:59

2/4
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 7th February 2010, 23:09

Activeness
You are definitely been fairly active, not too active, but not a dead lurker. YES

CJ Improvement
Hmm...I wish that you would put more in your City Notebook Cheeky/Razz But from the pictures you showed here, you have improved. YES

Contribution and Asset
You have hosted a minor summit, and that is a major plus for me! You have gotten along with everyone, no problems with the law and I think you are a great addition to the full members. YES

Overall: YES!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 7th February 2010, 23:10

3/4

wait, arn't there only 3 admins, or is matt an admin
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 7th February 2010, 23:14

Thanks guys! I really appreciate this. I will make the most of my Full Membership ASAP, by applying for a position among the Department heads.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 7th February 2010, 23:15

Matt is Smile Since he was the founder and all he has to be automatically. Congrats Liberator on being a full member
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 8th February 2010, 03:22

Congrats Liberater! Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 8th February 2010, 04:12

Thanks guys! and wasnt the game great? pretty exciting...
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 8th February 2010, 04:54

Congratulations, Libertader ! Seems I was a bit late, but my answer is still YES.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 8th February 2010, 05:35

Thanks Matt! that means a lot!
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 8th February 2010, 16:13

A perfect 4/4 score! Congratulations on your promotion!
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 8th February 2010, 17:08

Congratulations! Good luck with your election. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum