AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics

+4
Daniel
Thomas
Peter
JJ
8 posters

Go down

Which Bid Logo should I use?

Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics Vote_lcap29%Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics Vote_lcap71%Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics Empty Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics

Post by JJ 12th March 2010, 08:19

My friends want me to bid. I want to bid. So, I'm going to bid... here's the logo! Pics to come soon!Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics RCAbidlogo2Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics RCAbidlogo

Last edited by sharaunque1 on 12th March 2010, 22:48; edited 2 times in total
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics Empty Re: Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics

Post by Peter 12th March 2010, 11:24

wow! I love this logo Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics Empty Re: Royal City of Ascadylea, Bid for the May Simlympics

Post by Thomas 12th March 2010, 17:21

Nice logo, looking good so far!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 12th March 2010, 20:07

I don't want to to be a b***ch, but the logo is a CD cover, isn't it?
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 12th March 2010, 21:11

is it?.... i just found it somewhere
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 12th March 2010, 21:16

Yeah, it is. I have it.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 12th March 2010, 21:20

Should I change it? I have a backup logo. I hope you aren't cross with me for bidding.... i thought it'd be kinda fun...
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 12th March 2010, 22:02

I think you should change it... and, although I don't mind you and Matt bidding, I really could have done without the competition. Cheeky/Razz
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 12th March 2010, 22:07

its so pretty, though.... i'll post up the backup logo... and we'll vote...
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 12th March 2010, 23:39

holy crap! theyre both awesome
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 13th March 2010, 00:19

Awsome! Logo 2, because it is more "frais-chier" for the others Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 13th March 2010, 01:33

#2 is so cool!
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 13th March 2010, 08:56

I like both! But the new, second one is nicest.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 29th March 2010, 05:59

How's the bid coming? I haven't seen any details yet, and the bidding window is almost over - I hope to see something soon Laugh
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down