AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embassy on Raffore Islands

3 posters

Go down

Embassy on Raffore Islands Empty Embassy on Raffore Islands

Post by Aranho 1st February 2009, 06:12

About four months ago, I have began to collect the list of COFR nations that wish to have an embassy on Raffore Islands. The response is good, with 90% - 100% of its active members (at that time) wanting an embassy on Raffore Islands.

With this, I have created an Embassy Strip just last month and it turns out to be great despite space constraints. The Embassy Strip is located just northwest of Raffore Islands' second largest city, Tourist City.

The Embassy Strip is dived into 14 sections. There are two types of section size: small and large. There are 4 small and 10 large.
Small
South Asia
East Asia
Arab League (Africa)
Arab League (Middle East)
Large
European Union
Oceania
North America
South America
Africa
ASEAN
COFR
Eurasia
[Vacant - NW] (reserved for SU/AIN)
[Vacant - SE]

As you can see, there are two vacant large sections, both located on the northwest and southeast corner of the Embassy Strip. These vacant sections are for other SimCity CJ/MD that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. With the creation of Scandia Union and Alliance of Independent Nation, the northwest large section will be used for embassies from SU and AIN. With a total of 14 nations together (6 from SU, 8 from AIN), I afraid that I may not have enough space to fit all 14 embassies into this large sections. So, if you want an embassy on Raffore Islands, please fill up the Embassy Form below.

Name of country -
Union (please choose one) - SU / AIN
Year of creation/independence/etc. -
Current leader -
Country's capital -
Location on world map -
Preferred embassy design (optional) -
Flag (optional but recommended) -
Time Zone (optional) -

Details of embassy form:
Name of country: The name of your country/CJ of course
Union: Choose either SU or AIN, depending on the union you're in
Year of creation/independence/etc.: When was your country formed? When did it became independent?
Current leader: Full name of the current leader
Country's capital: Name of the country's capital
Location on world map: The location of your CJ on the world map. Please specify the continent and partial details of your CJ's location (E.g. For Escambia, you can write "South America, North of Columbia").
Preferred embassy design (optional): If you refer your own embassy design, please post a link to the BAT so that I can download it (e.g. http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=20560&v=1). This is optional though.
Flag (optional but recommended): Post a picture of your CJ's flag. This is optional.
Time Zone (optional): Tell me your CJ's time zone. This is optional. Even though you never post the time zone, I can check the time zone via the net.

The last date you can submit the embassy form is 14 February 2009 at 23:59 hours, Singapore Standard Time (UTC +8:00). After which, I will look through all the embassy forms. Due to limited space, it is based on the first-come, first-serve basis.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Embassy on Raffore Islands Empty Re: Embassy on Raffore Islands

Post by Peter 1st February 2009, 12:46

Petrova would like an embassy as well!

Name of country - Petrova
Union (please choose one) - AIN
Year of creation/independence/etc. - 1975
Current leader - King Matthias Petravo, Dauphin of Predeccia, Grand Prince of Chihiro, Duke of Kosovo
Country's capital - Chihiro
Location on world map - South of Russia
Embassy on Raffore Islands PetrovaMap
Preferred embassy design (optional) - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=267
Flag (optional but recommended) -

Embassy on Raffore Islands PetrovanFlag
Time Zone (optional) - Moscow Time Zone
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd February 2009, 01:37

Name of country -Perthshire
Year of creation/independence/etc. - several hundred years BC
Current leader - Samuel R. Hazo XVII
Country's capital - Perthshire
Location on world map - North Western Pacific
Flag (optional but recommended) - See my CJ here
Time Zone (optional) - +11

Back to top Go down

Embassy on Raffore Islands Empty URE Embassy

Post by Saathoff 2nd February 2009, 04:50

Name of country -United Republic of Escambia
Year of creation/independence/etc. - 1833
Current leader - President Nate Saathoff
Country's capital - Escambia
Location on world map - Caribbean Sea
Flag (optional but recommended) - See my CJ, or my avatar
Time Zone (optional) - U.S. Central Time

If URE can not get an embassy, we will offer up to $1 Million Dollars to build to an embassy in your country. Any money need from $0-1M dollars will given to you if to build the embassy, if this how we build it i will choose a Embassy Design
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 5th February 2009, 12:00

Due to the recent broke up of the Scandia Union, the construction of the SU/AIN phase of the Embassy Strip will have to be postponed to a later date.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum