AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 27, 2009 | Breaking News: Swine Flu Alert

Go down

April 27, 2009 | Breaking News: Swine Flu Alert Empty April 27, 2009 | Breaking News: Swine Flu Alert

Post by Peter 27th April 2009, 23:52

Earlier today, King Matthias has adressed the nation:

My fellow citizens

This morning, I have recieved intelligence from the Petrova Ministry of Health that there indeed is an outbreak of the swine flu in Mexico and some parts of the western hemisphere. However, there not need be any panic from anyone. We will get out this outbreak as we have done with every outbreak. I say this with the upmost conviction that we will find a vaccine to this and no Petrovar should suffer this terrible virus.

I will not order a national lockdown, nor let this go without notice. I order all means of entrance to Petrova be heavily inspected. This means all entering foreigners will be scanned for the virus and anyone with a fever will be quarantined and deported immediately. It has also been to my knowledge that as of now, we have no signs of outbreak in this country. I also advice that there be no unnecessary trips to Mexico and any other affected countries. Should there be a need to go to Mexico due to work, I issue the Act 347 of Prevention which excuses the need to go to Mexico due to work. Hence, nobody has a reason to visit with the exception of emergency circumstances. I also caution those traveling to any South American nation.

I also halt the importation of animals from Mexico as well as our supply of tamales, enchiladas, empanadas, burritos, tacos and any other goods from Mexico for the time being. I'm sure we will be able to cope with the lack of Mexican food for a little while.

I urge that all my fellow AIN friends take caution in this outbreak to prevent any pandemic. Thank you.

Taken from a subway station in Mexico City, Mexico.

April 27, 2009 | Breaking News: Swine Flu Alert 800px-Swine_Flu_Masked_Train_Passengers_in_Mexico_City
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down