AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 6 Census Report

3 posters

Go down

Day 6 Census Report Empty Day 6 Census Report

Post by Guest 7th May 2009, 21:05

Raffore Islands
Power Ratings-
Offensive: Medium
Defensive: Minuscule
Nuclear: Strong

Raffore's strong Nuclear capabilities make it a country that you don't wanna mess with too much and it uses that to it's advantage allowing them to maintain a proportionately small army. The Foreign Affairs office would suggest that Raffore Island work on there defensive capabilities in case of war. At the current time Raffore would be completely taken over in conventional warfare with out Nuclear weapons.

Petrova
Power Ratings-
Offensive: Good
Defensive: Decent
Nuclear: Accpetable

Petrova is a conventional strength, I would suggest nothing in terms of there military capabilities or Nuclear arsenal all are highly acceptable. Petrova is right now at capabilities to be a strong watch dog within the AIN and as such I would request Petrova be a nation that others call upon in times of need.

Athkova
Ratings-
Offensive: None
Defensive: none
Nuclear: none

Athkova is too small to hold a conventional military, at the size of the Vatican. But with Petrova as an ally I see no issues.

Kalnobia
Ratings-
Offensive: Decent
Defensive: Acceptable
Nuclear: Excessive

Kalnobia has a few too many bombs to know what to do with. As a nation so close with Lithuania this comes as no surprise the old Soviet state has many of the old super powers bombs. I would only suggest that Kalnobia look to cut back on the Nuclear weapons and to maybe build an Air Force base within the countries borders. Other than that I would leave Kalnobia in very capable hands and would request there assistance with any peace keeping missions to be of what the nation sees fit.

Galliar
Ratings-
Offensive: Powerful
Deffensive: Exceptable
Nuclear: Excessive

Galliar also has way too many atomic weapons in my view and I would ask them to maybe cut back on the larger explosives. Galliar did give me the most extensive census far beyond what I asked, I would rate them as one of if not the top offensive power in the AIN. I request that they keep that in check, with great power comes great responsibility and I would hope that Galliar would, along with Petrova be a major watch dog and be helpful in all situations that call for military action in the AIN.

Aeropolitan Kingdom
Ratings-
Offensive: Good
Deffensive: Above Average
Nuclear: Acceptable, room for more nuclear arms acceptable

Aeropolitan Kingdom has the most balanced and conventional army. They're well situated to be a strong player in world and union events.

Ainkien
Ratings-
Offensive: None
Defensive: none
Nuclear: None

Being so far inland of the USA Ainkien is safe and needs no military. But there humanitarian forces will be well used in conflicts and peace keeping as support for the nations with large military's . I suggest that Ainkien look into maybe a small airforce for transportation purposes.

Perthshire
Ratings-
Offensive: Below Average
Defensive: Good
Nuclear: Acceptable

Perthshire has a small armed forces that is set up more defensively than offensively. They have a solid nuclear arsenal that flirts with too many but still isn't overly excessive.

Back to top Go down

Day 6 Census Report Empty Re: Day 6 Census Report

Post by Guest 7th May 2009, 21:06

Those nations that did not send me a census were not included.

If you have any questions on my ratings please PM me

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 8th May 2009, 04:08

Didn't I send you my census data? i thought i did
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobS. 9th May 2009, 04:18

In response to the ratings provided, Kalnobia has decided to donate 1,352 of it's 7,219 nuclear weapons to it's closest ally, Lithuania. Another 3 will be shipped to the Republic of Malenia (in Africa) to help control and regulate the ethnic tension in case of extreme war conditions.
JacobS.
JacobS.
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 9th May 2009, 04:22

I accept to give some nuclear bombs to any country that require it. But the ¾ of them are inactive in this peace time.
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobS. 9th May 2009, 04:39

In response to the first few days, I would like to bring up a press conference which happened a few weeks ago. The Kalnobian Parliament agreed with President Maseu Zlatasovies on the fact that "Kalnobia jumped the gun on this war" and was being "Overly protective of Novland and overly aggressive against Perthshire". The Kalnobian Government would like to apologize for their actions.
JacobS.
JacobS.
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th May 2009, 16:27

ThePersonFromKalnobia wrote:In response to the first few days, I would like to bring up a press conference which happened a few weeks ago. The Kalnobian Parliament agreed with President Maseu Zlatasovies on the fact that "Kalnobia jumped the gun on this war" and was being "Overly protective of Novland and overly aggressive against Perthshire". The Kalnobian Government would like to apologize for their actions.

Perthshire Graciously accepts the the apology and hopes the events stemming from this summit will help create a safer world and a stronger AIN for all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th May 2009, 16:32

my apologies Saathoff I skipped right over it

Escambia
Ratings-
Offensive- High
Defensive- Average
Nuclear- Acceptable with room

Escambia is a highly set up military with many bases and personnel to man them. They have a small Nuclear arsenal but it is acceptable for there defensive purposes. Escambia joins the list with the other nations as highly capable of helping out in times of need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down