AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal | Official Forum Roleplaying Guidelines

+4
Thomas
Sky Guy
Aleks
Saathoff
8 posters

Go down

Proposal | Official Forum Roleplaying Guidelines Empty Proposal | Official Forum Roleplaying Guidelines

Post by Saathoff 15th June 2010, 18:41

Forum Roleplaying Guidelines

• All roleplaying with nations should be easy to be noticed. To get that i propose this:
  • Roleplaying content should be in italics.

• Off-topic comments should be kept in normal text.

Pretty simple rules. Just to make roleplaying easier to read and so we can define if people are off-topic talking or roleplaying talking.

Express your comments or things that could be added
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Proposal | Official Forum Roleplaying Guidelines Empty Re: Proposal | Official Forum Roleplaying Guidelines

Post by Aleks 15th June 2010, 19:17

I think off topic comments should be in italics or something like [(Comment)], and roleplaying should be in normal text.
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Proposal | Official Forum Roleplaying Guidelines Empty Re: Proposal | Official Forum Roleplaying Guidelines

Post by Saathoff 15th June 2010, 19:28

Well then your comment right there was roleplaying Cheeky/Razz
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 15th June 2010, 19:41

^^haha

personally I like the idea of roleplay in italics, because for the most part (at least most of the time for me) I just provide feedback and comments, and it might be hard to always remember to put on italics for a simple "great job" or something.
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 15th June 2010, 19:48

I like it. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 15th June 2010, 20:10

I have no problem with this.

Roleplaying, yeah.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 15th June 2010, 20:54

[(The law had not been passed yet, Nate. Don't get to far ahead of yourself Cheeky/Razz good one though)]
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 15th June 2010, 20:56

But still. Making everyone talk in italics would be terrible. Roleplaying would be best in italics so we can all tell which is which.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 15th June 2010, 21:03

Wait, didn't we have a bill like this before? It all sounds so familiar...
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 15th June 2010, 21:18

no?
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th June 2010, 02:31

I like the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 16th June 2010, 03:18

Isn't this already in use?
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 16th June 2010, 04:12

Nope its just commonly used.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 16th June 2010, 04:49

I think that In general, unless we are talking about the website or a person/our selves, we should be in RP
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 16th June 2010, 16:21

I really like the idea Saathoff. Italics highlights the Roleplay and make a good looking organization.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum