AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 2009 Inspection

3 posters

Go down

April 2009 Inspection Empty April 2009 Inspection

Post by Peter 10th May 2009, 01:34

April 2009 Inspection Education

Here now are the statistical results of the April Inspection. The next inspection will be in summer. These statistics will be in top 5 order.

Education: Literacy Rate

1. 100% Raffore Islands, Vaitu Republic
  2. 99% Ainken, Kalnobia, Escambia, Ceara Islands
  3. 97% Liseux
  4. 96% Petrova
  5. 93% Belle Chasse

* Raffore Islands & Vaitu Republic: It is rather unrealistic for your countries to have 100% literacy rates. But nevertheless, congratulations!

Education: Grade Point Average

1. A Vaitu Republic, Raffore Islands
  2. B Liseux, Ainken, Perthshire, Petrova, Kalnobia, Escambia, Gaillar
  3. C Belle Chasse
  4. D -
  5. F -

Education: AIN Comprehension Standarized Exam (AINCSE)

This test will be conducted in early June to see the rankings of each AIN nation. This exam will include, mathematics, science, world history, foreign languages, literature and physical education. There will be three separate tests given out based on age group: 10-12, 15-16, 19-21.
The results will be based on the June and April inspection combined along with a third grading score, which will be revealed after the results are shown.(This is to reduce cheating from the nations by altering their results from the june inspection).

Infrastructure: Funding

1. 32 Billion Kalnobia
  2. 22 Billion Escambia
  3. 10.6 Billion Raffore Island
  4. 8.5 Billion Petrova*
  5. 120 Million Gaillar*

*Some countries have not defined their funding, therefore the 4th & 5th ranks could be lower or remain the same.

Analysis: Education

According to the 2009 April Inspection, 80% of AIN Nations are successful in education. There is no need for immediate action as there is no low statistics. To make sure every country is maintaining a high level of education & literacy, the AIN Department of Education & Infrastructure will issue $8 Billion USD monthly to every nation. Some projects I would I like to see

• AIN Museum
  • An increase in primary schools(lyceums, middle, high schools)
  • An active sports system(I will be asking for sports information this month)

Analysis: Infrastructure

According to the 2009 April Inspection, most AIN Nations are successful in their infrastructure and again, no immediate action will be taken. As we are all in good shape, the AIN Department of Education & Infrastructure now encourages the movement for an AIN space station. Here are the needed components:

• The Cockpit-Perthshire
  • Main Shuttle-Escambia, Nalsa Islands
  • Docking Bay-Ainken
  • Fuel Cells-Liseux
  • Planetary Party Lounge-Belle Chasse, Athkova
  • Exterior Casing-Kalnobia
  • Engine-Petrova
  • Thrusters-Raffore Islands
  • Life Support Machine Paltsacia
  • Stasis Chamber-Tongolia
  • Supply/Storage-Gaillar

All you need is to say done or completed and once everyone has completed their part, we will launch the space station.

Last edited by Peter on 10th May 2009, 02:07; edited 1 time in total
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

April 2009 Inspection Empty Re: April 2009 Inspection

Post by Ingo the First 10th May 2009, 01:43

ok, but I have two questions:

first,
1. 32 Billion Kalnobia
2. 22 Billion Escambia
3. 10.6 Billion Raffore Island
4. 8.5 Billion Petrova*
5. 120 Million Gaillar*

*Some countries have not defined their funding, therefore the 4th & 5th ranks could be lower or remain the same.

I did not specify my funding? If not, it turns around 5.4 Billion $US

second,
Supply/Storage-Gaillar

what do you mean by supply/storage?

Thanks!
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 10th May 2009, 02:06

Ingo the First wrote:
I did not specify my funding? If not, it turns around 5.4 Billion $USThanks!

Haha, sorry about that. I actually meant other countries have said "maximum funding" or "best possible" or "highest funding" and didn't give a specific amount of money funding, so I wasn't able to place those countries in the rank. But Gaillar, you're good Smile

[quote="Ingo the First"]
second,
Supply/Storage-Gaillar

Again, sorry for not being specific, all you need is to say done or completed and once everyone has completed their part, we will launch the space station.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 10th May 2009, 09:30

Education: Literacy Rate
100% Raffore Islands, Vaitu Republic

During the calculation of the First Census of Raffore Islands, it has been discovered that the literacy rate is only 99.7% and the 100% is a close-to-accurate projected figure. You may wish to change the value if you wish to.

According to the 2009 April Inspection, 80% of AIN Nations are successful in education. There is no need for immediate action as there is no low statistics. To make sure every country is maintaining a high level of education & literacy, the AIN Department of Education & Infrastructure will issue $8 Billion USD monthly to every nation. Some projects I would I like to see:
AIN Museum
An increase in primary schools (lyceums, middle, high schools)
An active sports system (I will be asking for sports information this month)
The Rafforian Reserves have approximately USD$ 9 473 trillion, therefore the Department can choose not to give out USD$8 billion monthly to Raffore Islands should the Department is low on money. In addition, Raffore Islands already have an active sports museum.

According to the 2009 April Inspection, most AIN Nations are successful in their infrastructure and again, no immediate action will be taken. As we are all in good shape, the AIN Department of Education & Infrastructure now encourages the movement for an AIN space station.
For the development of the AIN Space Station, Raffore Islands is willing to provide money to those nations that does not have sufficient money to built such sections of the Space Station.

For the armour of the AIN Space Station, Raffore Islands have found a successful "formula" for the armour and all Raffore Islands made spaceships are built with this "formula" which can take in tons of damages before being deemed beyond-repair. The "formula" is this: titanium, steel, diamond. So how about building the Space Station with this "formula"?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th May 2009, 14:26

Perthshire at this time has no space program, our sincerest apologies to the AIN but we would be unfit to take part in this program with out first setting up our own program to be sufficient and we would request another nation take our assignment in the space station project.

On the topic of education these numbers are un acurate in terms of say funding- Perthshire is heading toward an all private school system free of government money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 10th May 2009, 14:31

Aranho wrote:second,

Supply/Storage-Gaillar

Again, sorry for not being specific, all you need is to say done or completed and once everyone has completed their part, we will launch the space station.

Then, I will begin its construction. Also, if you need a place to launch the future space shuttles, I have a huge inhabited land. Wink
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 10th May 2009, 15:11

Perthshire at this time has no space program

Hmm... Since I'm expecting that some of the nations have no space program or doesn't have the skills to develope space-related technologies, Raffore Islands is willing to take over certain assignments.

Oh wait. I forgot. Raffore Islands have currently 5 Raffore Space Stations orbiting around Earth, with another 5 to be completed by next week. Maybe Raffore Islands could donate one of these Space Stations to AIN and we together could man this Space Station.

And, about the acronym for AIN Space Station, ASS doesn't sounds good. How about Ainspas (AIN Space Station)?

Ingo the First wrote:
Aranho wrote:second,

Supply/Storage-Gaillar

Then, I will begin its construction. Also, if you need a place to launch the future space shuttles, I have a huge inhabited land. Wink
And since when I quoted this? Mistake I guess. Laugh
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down