AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage Pass: Researsals of Ainvision 2010

Go down

Backstage Pass: Researsals of Ainvision 2010 Empty Backstage Pass: Researsals of Ainvision 2010

Post by Peter 29th June 2010, 03:10

With the first semifinal just days away, the BBC(Beauxmir Broadcasting Company, the main national broadcaster of Petrova) got an exclusive pass at the researsals for the event.

This is what the interior of the convention center looks like. The Vellen Convention Center has a capacity of 12,000 but due to the huge stage, the capacity will only be 10,000. Over 5 million people from all over AIN are expected to tune into the show. 6.5 million people worldwide watched last year's edition in Prenca, Fornax.

Backstage Pass: Researsals of Ainvision 2010 AinvisionPrep1

Below are screenshots of the visual designs of the show. The first image is the final review video of the 20 countries which will be shown after the last performance at the 5th Semifinal. The second image is a screenshot of a postcard. A postcard of a country will be shown prior to each performance introducing that nation. AINTv will be the main broadcaster of the show.

Backstage Pass: Researsals of Ainvision 2010 AinvisionPrep2

Backstage Pass: Researsals of Ainvision 2010 AinvisionPrep3

Seen below is Safura, the representative of Sarnia Islands, rehearsing. Movable LCD screens can be seen. During the live perfomance, the music videos of each of the performances can be seen in the screens.

Backstage Pass: Researsals of Ainvision 2010 AinvisionPrep4

"We really want this to be one of the best Ainvisions of all time from the production to the performances. All of our nations are here since yesterday and they have been working non-stop, rehearsing and filling out paperwork. But they also got time to tour Ordona and Chihiro. I'm definitely excited to show off what we have in store on Friday!" says Paula Mangiardi, President of the 2010 Summer Ainvision Committee.

"This is going to be a tough competition! I only got less than two hours of sleep last night because we've been up rehearsing and now we're back rehearsing again!" says Martin Johnson of Boys Like Girls, representing Fornax.

"Love is definitely taking over Ainvision! And hopefully Ascadylea will win, I have a strong feeling, so let's cross our fingers!" says Kelly Rowland, who is representing Ascadylea along with David Guetta.

"I just love what I have in mind for performance. I mean if the guys don't vote for me, I know that the ladies will vote for Nadal!" Shakira is performing for Ollingdale along with a special appearance from Rafael Nadal.

The 1st Semifinal will be broadcasted live on Friday July 2, 8 pm Moscow Time at AINTv and other national broadcasters.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down