AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal | Law to not let non-ain nations that players create get involved in AIN.

+5
MiguelLeal
Thomas
Daniel
Tyler
Blakeway4
9 posters

Go down

Proposal | Law to not let non-ain nations that players create get involved in AIN. Empty Proposal | Law to not let non-ain nations that players create get involved in AIN.

Post by Blakeway4 11th July 2010, 17:07

Recently, there has been a rise in the number of nations that are involved in AIN matters that are not a part of the Union. When we have role-playing on the AIN forums, it should only include countries and states that are a part of the Alliance. This issue was raised briefly in the AIN meeting on the 10th July. Well I propose to not let people role-play in AIN with non-AIN nations, but that they may talk about their non-ain nations in their newspapers, media, etc. What do you think?

Thanks Thomas for your help
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Proposal | Law to not let non-ain nations that players create get involved in AIN. Empty Re: Proposal | Law to not let non-ain nations that players create get involved in AIN.

Post by Tyler 11th July 2010, 17:25

I like it... I think that people should be able to role-play with non member nations by themselves, but they shouldn't get them involved in the whole AIN. Like Brenzaltan was bad because it effected the whole AIN, if Brenzaltan just effected Shushtrepistaz I wouldn't have had a problem.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Proposal | Law to not let non-ain nations that players create get involved in AIN. Empty Re: Proposal | Law to not let non-ain nations that players create get involved in AIN.

Post by Daniel 11th July 2010, 17:45

I'm in favour of this. It gets confusing.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 11th July 2010, 17:46

I completely agree.
Since I helped write it.

Last edited by Thomas on 11th July 2010, 17:46; edited 1 time in total
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 11th July 2010, 17:46

Don't forget AIN is like European Union in real life so we should have exterior contact with other nations , in other words: we shouldn't be closed in only AIN World.

MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 11th July 2010, 17:48

No we aren't the European Union - and never will be. We are a SimCity 4 group, where people with fictitious countries can show them off.
We are not a website where people can bring in random countries that they make up in about 10 minutes so they can play around a bit.

It's not how the system works.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 11th July 2010, 17:54

We won't include France to come take a role-play in AIN. Do you see Canada come in EU session to say: "Hey, I'm harper, I want all the islands there" or "May I be in the Euro Zone?". No.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 11th July 2010, 18:01

I like it. A lot
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 11th July 2010, 18:53

Me too, Brenzaltan is getting old, Laugh

You did this a cause of me Suprised
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 11th July 2010, 19:24

No, not just you. It's been in discussion for quite a while, actually. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 11th July 2010, 20:01

This is get confusing!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 11th July 2010, 20:06

Not really - we want a ban on people using non-AIN nations in role-plays.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 11th July 2010, 21:58

Ok... When starts the votation?
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 12th July 2010, 00:17

Thomas wrote:No we aren't the European Union - and never will be. We are a SimCity 4 group, where people with fictitious countries can show them off.
We are not a website where people can bring in random countries that they make up in about 10 minutes so they can play around a bit.

It's not how the system works.

I strongly; strongly agree with Thomas

To also include on this. This bill I once propose in January and Dan and I have come to an understanding.

We should keep real life countries out of any AIN role-playing events or AIN affiliated Organization with the exception of Newspapers, and CJ's.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 12th July 2010, 03:50

Yes. Countries external to the AIN should be kept out of role-play. This includes real-life countries, except when dealing with CJs or anything that could be considered an extension of CJs, such as media reports, transportation or anything else that is the domain of an individual member and does not affect roleplay or involve other member states.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 12th July 2010, 05:32

^Agreed. I fully support this proposal.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 12th July 2010, 18:54

MiguelLeal wrote:Ok... When starts the votation?

The word votation doesn't exist, it's voting in English, just so you know. I know it's hard. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 16th July 2010, 14:34

So when do we move forward with this bill?
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 16th July 2010, 15:34

Thank you Thomas, thanks for you help! So I will agree with this!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th July 2010, 09:56

I'll pass this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum