AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Hiring for the Qhiro Games Planning Committee

4 posters

Go down

Now Hiring for the Qhiro Games Planning Committee Empty Now Hiring for the Qhiro Games Planning Committee

Post by Peter 18th July 2010, 20:50

2010 Qhiro Games Planning Committee

Now Hiring for the Qhiro Games Planning Committee Logo2010
My main goal is to get as much people in sim city to watch and/or participate in these games. So I will be needing help in a couple of things. Before I leave for DC next week, I will be putting up a promotional thread and I need several people to spread the word. There's so much needed to do, so little time and I only have two hands. So your help would be much appreciated!

Here are the people I need:

Representatives - people that can post the promotional thread to the given union/site and help promote the games in that union/site. I will be providing the thread for you to copy sometime this week. I'm just going to put the promo thread through the ISC first before I make it public Smile It would also be nice if y'all can promote the games in your CJs outside AIN Smile

If you are interested in being a rep for any of the following spots, please reply below! You will be paid 80 Simoleons per hour and generous benefits. Smile

• Simtropolis Representative -Geoff
  • SC4 Devotion Representative - Forthwall
  • SCJU Representative - Peter
  • AFDES and CSGdesign Representative - ComputerGuy
  • Skyscraper City - Forsma (976??)

Opening Ceremony Graphics Department

-Right now, my laptop is kinda being retarted and I cant have nightlight on my SC4 like I used to. So, I need help with nightlights for the OC. If anyone has the Shanghai Stadium in their cities and has working nightlights, please PM me and I will give you more details on what I need Smile

Last edited by Peter on 25th July 2010, 18:55; edited 3 times in total
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Now Hiring for the Qhiro Games Planning Committee Empty Re: Now Hiring for the Qhiro Games Planning Committee

Post by Bruce 18th July 2010, 20:59

Well, I can be the AFDES representative (I am a former member) and I will also spread the word on ST (not as a rep) and on CSGdesign Forums (as rep, very active).

I can get a pic of the Shanghai Stadium at night...but it is kind of bright!
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Now Hiring for the Qhiro Games Planning Committee Empty Re: Now Hiring for the Qhiro Games Planning Committee

Post by Liberater444 18th July 2010, 22:12

I can be the ST Rep. Most familiar on that site, and I can show the progress of my Simlympic team on my CJ!
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 18th July 2010, 22:22

I can be a devotion rep, (im active on the site, somewhat), i cant use the ST fourms for some reason.

I think I have the Shanghi Stadium, but I need to check
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th July 2010, 14:45

I know a SC comunity at Skyscrapercity:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=298

Could I take it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum