AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Accepting Applications for AIN Admin

+5
Blakeway4
Kevin
Liberater444
Tyler
Saathoff
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Now Accepting Applications for AIN Admin Empty Now Accepting Applications for AIN Admin

Post by Saathoff 23rd July 2010, 05:36

Hello Members of AIN

As you may know an admin spot has opened up within our staff. So its time to fill it. The admins of AIN of will be accepting 1-2 positions. Up to 2 because of Aran stepping down as admin. His status did not work.

APPLICATION FORM:
First Name:
Last Name:
Username:
AIN Membership Status:
Previous Jobs Held(SC4 Wise):
Why do you think you deserve to be an
Admin?:
What qualities/talents do you have to be an admin?:
As an
admin what ideas would bring to the Admin Group to help AIN?
Situation:
If a member of AIN swore/cursed publicly on the AIN forum once in one
month, as an admin what would you do according the AIN Constitution?
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Now Accepting Applications for AIN Admin Empty Re: Now Accepting Applications for AIN Admin

Post by Tyler 23rd July 2010, 05:57

First Name: Tyler

Last Name: Dix

Username: Tyler

AIN Membership Status: Full Member

Previous Jobs Held(SC4 Wise): AIN Admin, President of AIFF, Director of Economy and Trades (AIN)

Why do you think you deserve to be an Admin?: I think I deserve to be an Admin because I know the AIN like the back of my hand. I've been here since day 1 and I've proven before that I've got what it takes to be an Admin.

What qualities/talents do you have to be an admin?: I'm on every day. I have experience as an Admin already so I could step in and start the job right away.

As an admin what ideas would you bring to the Admin Group to help AIN?: Better communication between Admins.

Situation; If a member of AIN swore/cursed publicly on the AIN forum once in one month, as an admin what would you do according the AIN Constitution?: I would ban them from the forums for 3 days.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Now Accepting Applications for AIN Admin Empty Re: Now Accepting Applications for AIN Admin

Post by Liberater444 23rd July 2010, 07:53

First Name: Geoff

Last Name: "D"

Username: Liberater444

Previous Jobs Held(SC4 Wise): Host of II.III Summit, Member of Peter's Simlympic press team (ST),

Admin?: I feel that I'm active enough on the boards, RPing, and have gotten several projects (wiki, various transportation forums) re-energized by submitting them as meeting topics, and I feel like I have a general respect for fellow members and the forums.

What qualities/talents do you have to be an admin?: I have a great understanding of the boards, I have been active on other forums with similar formatting, and for the summer I'm usually on every day, which very well may extend into the fall.

As an
I could work closely on threads that need reviving and support. Maybe schedule Admin meetings for a more cohesive Admin team.

Situation:
Well if it's his first offense, he would get a 3 day ban. If it's his second offense, he'll get a 1 week ban. If it's a third offense, he gets PermaBanned from AIN. Smile

Last edited by Liberater444 on 23rd July 2010, 08:41; edited 1 time in total
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 23rd July 2010, 08:03

First Name: Kevin

Last Name:

Username: Kevin

Previous Jobs Held(SC4 Wise): None

Admin?:
I feel that being an Admin is a responsibility for very active members, and that I think I am one (visit the website a few times daily). So hopefully with such activeness, I can guide new members and interact constructively with current full and junior members.

I also hope that people generally respect me,my decisions and my actions. So perhaps with such respect I can lead most members.

Leadership skills, along with a wide vocabulary and on-the-spot thinking skills. I'm also very active and well-versed as to all this forum has to offer.

As an

I want to standardise the processes to becoming new members, perhaps also bring about changes to decision-making and roleplay between members. Finally, I will also push for the realisation of good ideas that have died.

Situation:

First time, a 3 day ban. Second time, 1 week ban. Third time, permanant ban from the forums
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 23rd July 2010, 14:25

First Name: Julien

Last Name: -

Username: Blakeway

Previous Jobs Held(SC4 Wise): AIN Foreign Affairs Head, AINTPA President, Head of AIN Games

Admin?:
Because I am very active into the community, I think I can help the most I can. I'm not confused with these type of sites. I don't think I have problems with current AIN members ('cause I don't know other's feelings), so that makes me a good choice in my opinion. My CJ is well, kind of active. That's what I'm trying to improve.

Be active, be patient, be helpful, having leadership, be open to suggestion, etc.

As an admin what ideas would bring to the Admin Group to help AIN?
Situation:
I can help for events, role-play, I can do the requests asking in the threads like "Changes to the City Notebooks". I may also help in having new ideas, such as in sports, events, role-plays, etc.

AIN Constitution wrote:
# 2.1 - No offensive language or harassment of any members of this union
# 2.1.1 - 1st Offense is a 3 Day ban from the forums
# 2.1.2 - 2nd Offense 1 week ban
# 2.1.3 - 3rd offense banned permanently from AIN

Thanks Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th July 2010, 14:06

Hmm.. I'll pass this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 24th July 2010, 16:41

Hey is Forsma Dryan?... Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 25th July 2010, 20:18

ADMIN PANEL VOTING RESULTS:

The voting results have resulted in the following hirings.

It was a very tough choice. And took hours to make our choice

Geoff, Tyler, & Kevin have all been hired as admins.

Your status will change at 2:30 CST and you will officially be a an admin of the Alliance of Independent Nations
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 25th July 2010, 20:21

Congratulations to you all - it was a very, very close vote - there was a tie between two of you, which shows how tight a vote it really was.
All four of the applicants would've made amazing admins though. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 25th July 2010, 20:22

So why didn't you accept all 4 of us? Cheeky/Razz kidding, congrats Geoff, Kevin and Tyler!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 25th July 2010, 23:20

Whoo!! Congrats Geoff and Kevin! Sorry Julien.. Sad
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 25th July 2010, 23:47

Congrats you guys! I have no clue as to why we had three new admins tho.... :scratch: Sorry for that Julien. But nontheless, as Thomas said, all of y'all would make amazing admins. Can't wait to work with you three!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 26th July 2010, 00:24

The reason there's there new admins, according to Thomas on Skype, is that there was a tie.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th July 2010, 01:20

Vote me and Julien as the future admin of AIN.Cheeky/Razz
And congrats you three!

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 26th July 2010, 02:03

ComputerGuy wrote:The reason there's there new admins, according to Thomas on Skype, is that there was a tie.

ahh I see, thanks for clarifying CG!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 26th July 2010, 11:11

Yep, there was a tie between Tyler and Kevin, so it was only fair to appoint them both. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 26th July 2010, 14:39

Congrats to all of our new admins!
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th July 2010, 14:53

Applications for AIN Admin
Only Full Members
Application Form:
Username: Forsma
First Name: Dryan
Last Name(Optional): 'D'
Previous Jobs Held(SC4 Wise): Ambassador East Rockcoast for LoN, host the 4th union summit
Why do you think you deserve to be an Admin?: We have many member and 2 admin left. So I'll replace the possition
What qualities/talents to have to be an admin?: Must be active in forum and familiar with members.
As an admin what ideas would bring to the Admin Group to help AIN? I'll receive any suggestion from members and discussed with other admin.
Situation: If a member of AIN swore/cursed publicly on the AIN forum twice in one month, as an admin what would you do according the AIN Constitution? The member will receive a warning. If he not reply it, he'll banned for a week

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 26th July 2010, 14:56

Dryan, there's no point applying now... All the Admin positions have been filled
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th July 2010, 15:00

Let me insist. I dont say to be admin now. My application just for stand by possition after Peter departs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 26th July 2010, 15:02

I think my batch is to replace Peter. Or is it Thomas?
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 26th July 2010, 15:06

I'm sorry, this thread wasn't for applications after Peter leaves, even if we decided to appoint new admins - which I'm not sure we're planning to do, since we have 7 now, and it would only go down to 6 when Peter leaves. Sorry. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th July 2010, 15:11

Okay. I keep my status.
And Kevin mark your 976 th post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 27th July 2010, 01:14

wow! thanks guys! Looking forward to start imediately! I'm back from my retreat, and an albeit bittersweet return (some issues) but I'm ready to go!
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th July 2010, 14:25

Also please notice me on the next election.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum