AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tirnreich R&R

5 posters

Go down

Tirnreich R&R Empty Tirnreich R&R

Post by Liberater444 3rd August 2010, 06:56

Welcome to Tirnreich's very own Research & Re-Development thread.

Basically, I'll be sending in some pics of anything from empty space, to developed areas asking for opinions.

First off, I need to know what to put here. I'm thinking either shooting venue, park/eatery, media center, or possibly a GLR turnaround if I end up putting GLR on Simlympic Island. (which i very well may do)

Tirnreich R&R Ubuild11
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Tirnreich R&R Empty Re: Tirnreich R&R

Post by woodb3kmaster 3rd August 2010, 06:59

I think the island could use a bit more green space, so I'd go with a park.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 3rd August 2010, 14:59

yes a park. maybe a small part of it could be media center. About the glr, I would just have it go to a tunnel instead of taking up turnaround space.
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 3rd August 2010, 15:03

A park, or a boutique hotel?
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 5th August 2010, 18:25

Well, I'll tell you what. I will post pictures of both projects, and see what everyone says!

In the meantime, I will be having a lot on my plate SC4 wise. Some may know that my capital is non-functional, a bug is preventing me from playing it.

Instead of deleting my city and possibly not being able to build there, (and having a giant green square in the middle of my river) I am planning on importing the city to another large tile, and using the now-empty tile as the starting point. This will be probably the single largest revampment of my entire SC4 career, and with the amount of new BATs and NAM pieces, I will be trying to make this the best possible capital.

Also, the Trans-Capital Transit Project. The TCTP is also a major project greatly needed by the Tirnreich. It includes paving highway from the Tirnland International Airport in Flugstadt, all the way to Republik Stadt, and with several branches to other cities. There will also be an emphasis on rail, HSR, and GLR, which is rarely used. There has been a request to the Dept of Transportation (AIN) for funds regarding the Rail.

Also! Embassies! With a new Embassy Drive being set into place, there will be new construction on embassies in the Tirnreich. There will be city bids to acquire the rights for Embassy construction.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 5th August 2010, 22:08

Sounds like you'll be doing a lot of work, and it all sounds fantastic. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Tirnreich R&R Empty TCTP Update

Post by Liberater444 23rd August 2010, 06:55

Here's a little map i whipped up.

Basically, it shows the plans i have for my highway construction, through multi-colored shapes, as seen on the key. Feel free to ask any questions, make any comments, or raise any concerns. Thank you!

Tirnreich R&R Transi11

Tirnreich R&R Transi12
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down