AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onubis Federation Bussiness Opportunities

+4
Forsma
Thomas
Liberater444
Evillions
8 posters

Go down

Onubis Federation Bussiness Opportunities Empty Onubis Federation Bussiness Opportunities

Post by Evillions 1st September 2010, 05:12

Onubis Federation has a vast amount of land. We're happy to let other businesses enter and set up in our countries. If you feel you need expand your business or anything of the sort. Post your business related topics and some other well known businesses will set up an agreement with you.

i.e. Posting an opportunity might get your business(es) in the updates. This is not a gurantte that your business will be featured.

P.S. 100th post! Cheeky/Razz
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Onubis Federation Bussiness Opportunities Empty Re: Onubis Federation Bussiness Opportunities

Post by Liberater444 1st September 2010, 06:28

TirnGlobal Logistics. There's a page on it on the Transportation forums, specifically the AIR section and Airplane Companies threads.

Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Onubis Federation Bussiness Opportunities Empty Re: Onubis Federation Bussiness Opportunities

Post by Thomas 1st September 2010, 10:07

Sky Cattala would like to open a news studio, not bureau, in Onubis. It will become the base for the new Arab-centred version of Sky News, to attract a wealthier, middle-east audience to the network.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 8th September 2010, 08:07

Starfishsoft corp, a software company from Starfishland want to open a branch in Onubis.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 4th November 2010, 19:14

Alright, sorry for no updates here! Cheeky/Razz Anyway, I'll add all of you into my future updates.

TimGlobal Logistics will be featured because I've starting making airports. DONE

Sky Cattala will be featured when I do a media update of Onubis. DONE

Starfishsoft corp will be featured when I do a seaport update.

Last edited by Evillions on 12th November 2010, 21:39; edited 2 times in total
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 4th November 2010, 19:19

Awesome, thank you!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 4th November 2010, 19:50

Aeronáutica Nacional. The national aeronautic of Fairview ,corporation would like to create a factory in Onubis. Thanks!

MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 4th November 2010, 22:31

You are going to be featured the same update with TirnGlobal Logistics. 8)
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 9th November 2010, 19:12

Aleksania International Airlines would like to make a Middle Eastern Hub at the new airport you are building. The Aleksania International Airlines Group (AIA, Pan Am, AIA Cargo, Pan Am Cargo, AeroEurope) would like to finance a terminal for their exclusive use.
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 11th November 2010, 06:12

You're also featured in my airport update as well. (A lot of members for airports eh? Cheeky/Razz )

Don't worry, I have everything set and I've look at your post soon as you posted. Just I didn't comment because I'd be too hasty. Cheeky/Razz
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 11th November 2010, 06:19

The Centreburg Gateway Corporation would like to make an offer for the position as operator and advisor for the airport's operations and expansion.
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 11th November 2010, 06:24

Kevin wrote:The Centreburg Gateway Corporation would like to make an offer for the position as operator and advisor for the airport's operations and expansion.

Good god!!! :shock: How much more people want to be in the airport update? :affraid: It's already four people, but the more the better! Laugh

Onto your post, alright you can have a say in expansions and our operations. Wink
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 11th November 2010, 23:35

AINtv Network would like to build a ground Satellite Receiver, as a hub for Middle Eastern/North African AINTv Viewers

And Port Ryol Cruises would like to make one of your coastal cites a stop, for there "around the world package"
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 12th November 2010, 21:40

MiguelLeal wrote:Aeronáutica Nacional. The national aeronautic of Fairview ,corporation would like to create a factory in Onubis. Thanks!

I'm sorry that I didn't feature you in the update, I still need a good factory to have you. I don't want to have a crappy factory now do I? :twisted:

AINtv Network would like to build a ground Satellite Receiver, as a hub for Middle Eastern/North African AINTv Viewers

And Port Royol Cruises would like to make one of your coastal cites a stop, for there "around the world package"

Alright...I'll get to you when I do the seaport update.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down