AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria

+7
Blakeway4
Spy9600
Edge
Cyclone-1001
MiguelLeal
Kevin
Daniel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should South Zagoria be accepted into the AIN?

Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria - Page 2 Vote_lcap78%Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria - Page 2 Vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria - Page 2 Empty Re: Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria

Post by Bruce 5th September 2010, 20:58

What does Greece's national soccer team, Obama and the three appearance of Holland in the World Cup finals have to do with this application?
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria - Page 2 Empty Re: Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria

Post by K50 Dude 5th September 2010, 21:02

Agreed with Bruce.

Actually you do have realism issues. There doesn't appear to be any grit in your cities, and it looks like you should have been in the USSR, so you should have some.... but this doesn't mean it ALL has to be gritty.

Here is some inspiration of cities that are all gritty if you would like it:
TekindusT's Tenements and Rust.
SimHoTToDDy's Soviet Black Sea Union (IPON member).

Also if it does look like something you would see in Siberia, remember, a picture is worth a thousand words. Just telling us something isn't persuading.
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 5th September 2010, 21:07

I vote YES because I see that you're certainly not the worst applicant we've had, but you have potential. I love your rural images. I think that you should make a more realistic/detailed map(there's a lot of people here who I'm sure can help you make one if you need help). But other than that, with some improvements, I think everything's ok 👍
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th September 2010, 21:20

bluedon wrote:Julien 417,000 is my capitals population and i dont care with that my country should look like siberia i just know how to build cities.
So why did you choose your nation to be in Siberia if you don't want it to be like Siberia?

bluedon wrote:not everything is realistic for example:
2004: Greece become EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS
2008: Obama new president
1974 1978 2010: HOLLAND! Laugh in world cup finals
and ofcourse i have some siberian styles
I have mountains
In the winter i always download the snow mod (Gives me a warm feeling Laugh)
I have ugly industries
But my city just is modern

You forgot to add: You, having a YES from me. :scratch:
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 5th September 2010, 21:23

Hold on a second, something is REALLY fishy about these pictures....
First of all, let me introduce this picture...
Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria - Page 2 Rhw_trm1

The URL tells me the picture is from SimCityKurier. Sure enough, when I looked around there (http://kurier.simcityplaza.de/files.php?cat=37&cmd=all&sort=&order=&page=2) I found this picture (third from the bottom of the downloads page), by Shadow Assassin. You aren't Shadow Assassin.

Secondly, this one.
Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria - Page 2 Servan%20Olympic%20Park

The URL tells me this is on a Simtropolis Blog. This one to be exact (http://blogs.simtropolis.com/Servan/images/slideshows/library/Servan//Servan/Servan%20Olympic%20Park.jpg) and the author, Servan, says explicitly that it was his Simlympic park.

A third one.
Declined: Junior Membership | South Zagoria - Page 2 300px-STR-1
From the SimCity4 Wiki (a project by SimCity4Devotion). If you search for Single Track Rail (http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=STR) the same picture shows up, uploaded by Dedgren.

You can't be Dedgren, Shadow Assassin, Servan, and Bluedon. You are a plagiarizer though. I wish I could delete my vote yes, I can hardly believe I bought this....
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th September 2010, 21:28

And I don't think you're spanish at all: http://www.atributosurbanos.es/images/fotos/sim-city1_large.jpg

Big thanks to K50 to found out this! 👍

Bluedon: :scratch: We don't accept liars and plagiarizers in AIN.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th September 2010, 21:30

yeah i took them on google because everybody laughed at my cities thinking i can't do it so is howed them i went trough various site's
showed them and some of them got on google images as remains of what i once showed on simcity forums and you call me a liar
alright i aint a liar you can check check double check everything i spend 2 damm years building that country and now im told to be a liar
and yes my father is spanish you can also check tha if you like but i am not for the spanish football team HOLLAND SHOULD HAVE WON THAT FINAL BABY!
what do i have to have the same username at all the sites i register to

Last edited by bluedon on 5th September 2010, 21:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th September 2010, 21:35

I call you a liar because you lied to us by showing those pics that aren't from you in your application for YOUR Nation with YOUR Pics from YOUR games of SC4. Show us your real work or don't apply.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th September 2010, 21:37

for the last time i'm not a liar what are you afraid that a dutchy will come to the site that a communist will come to the site that a 13 year old will come to this site im not a liar you have to belive me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 5th September 2010, 21:38

I am 13. Age doesn't matter...just be honest and accept input from people.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th September 2010, 21:40

I am honest why wont you belive me

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th September 2010, 21:50

What are you talking about: "what are you afraid that a dutchy will come to the site that a communist will come to the site"????

We are not racist and we are not "afraid".

We don't believe you because you showed other people pics. That's it. Why do you think that's not lying? Showing other people work and tell that it is our work is lying.

As Bruce said, age doesn't matter, a baby can be more honest than a 31 years old.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 5th September 2010, 21:51

bluedon wrote:I am honest why wont you belive me
Because I proved that those weren't your pictures. Look at any other application, they were all legit. Some needed improvement, but they were legitimate.

I think we need this application to be locked...
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th September 2010, 21:54

I agree with K50, Admins?
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 5th September 2010, 21:55

Ok calm down everyone, this thread will be locked before this gets out of hand and the admins will do a thorough investigation on this situation.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum