AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union Summit IV.I - General Information

+4
Bruce
MiguelLeal
K50 Dude
Thomas
8 posters

Go down

Union Summit IV.I - General Information Empty Union Summit IV.I - General Information

Post by Thomas 20th September 2010, 18:57

Union Summit IV.I - General Information MUS-51

Past...

In the first Minor Summit since April, we will be looking at the history of our nations, the countries as they are now, and where we plan to take them in the future. This summit will look at the problems our countries have faced in the past - during the World Wars and individual conflicts, economic downturns and political crisis.

Present...

We will also look at what our countries are like now. Where our industries are, where the money is made. How the education system works, and healthcare. What problems we suffer from - environmental issues like climate change and energy shortages - and how we can improve them.

Future...

And finally, we will look at where our countries are going, moving forward in the 21st century. How will they be improved, with further education and the possibilities of a world without oil and eco-friendly developments and public transport.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

General Information

Bidding Opens: 20th September
Bidding Closes: 30th September
Summit Period: October 2010

Bidding Nations

New Chandler

Last edited by Thomas on 22nd October 2010, 21:30; edited 6 times in total
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Union Summit IV.I - General Information Empty Re: Union Summit IV.I - General Information

Post by Thomas 20th September 2010, 19:03

Union Summit IV.I - General Information MUS-512

Bidding for this Minor Summit is simple - you only need to post a thread showing:

~ A logo
~ A city of more than 2,000
~ A venue
~ Pictures of the city

If you do win the hosting rights, you need to be active enough to post a topic about the Past, Present and Future each day for a week or two.

Good luck!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Union Summit IV.I - General Information Empty Re: Union Summit IV.I - General Information

Post by K50 Dude 21st September 2010, 15:03

Sophanem will be bidding.

City pictures will be coming later this week, in correspondence with a New Chandler CJ update. It is all ready to go (except for a mosaic, but I might do that on a different update) I just want to post it later tonight (with six different places to put it the process can get a bit tedious.)

Union Summit IV.I - General Information 5a81ac9a
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 21st September 2010, 17:56

Okay, lovely. Just open a thread here and you'll be in the running. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 21st September 2010, 19:46

I am very sad, you know why?
Because I would like to bid to host this summit but I have October full of School Exams. :x :LOL!:

Like the topic of this summit!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd September 2010, 17:48

Aww, sorry to hear that Miguel. I know how you feel, exams are horrid, especially loads close together.

I'm hoping to start regular, monthly summits again, like we had in the Spring this year. So there's always November and December. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 1st October 2010, 06:55

Union Summit IV.I - General Information Winningbid

Spoiler:

Congratulations, I'll be sending you some information about the Summit with some ideas and guidelines on what to do later. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 1st October 2010, 14:11

Congrats K50! Give us a great minor summit!
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 1st October 2010, 14:25

No competition? Cheeky/Razz

Thanks for giving me this opportunity Smile
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 1st October 2010, 16:20

WHOOT! WHOOT! Congrats k50! Party at my house!... well not really Cheeky/Razz
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 1st October 2010, 22:57

Sky Guy wrote:WHOOT! WHOOT! Congrats k50! Party at my house!... well not really Cheeky/Razz
Why not a party at mine... the Sophanem Government Meeting Hall Cheeky/Razz
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 2nd October 2010, 17:37

Congratulation K50! You deserve it!
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 6th October 2010, 05:11

Bump

K50 Dude left us today. So what's happening to this?
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 6th October 2010, 05:30

Idk. The bid should be reopen.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 6th October 2010, 05:31

Yes, bidding is now officially open.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 6th October 2010, 19:22

Cattala will launch an emergency bid later this evening. I will not be on the bidding committee for this, however I think it's in the best interest of the union if we get this back on the road swiftly...
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down