AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Make-over

3 posters

Go down

Forum Make-over Empty Forum Make-over

Post by Peter 3rd June 2009, 21:51

Haha, ok maybe not a complete make-over. But I was looking around and this forum is not so attractive compared to the other unions. The AIN forum is still superior in terms of organization of the topics, but I think we need to add more pizzaz 🎅

I was thinking of maybe making a banner on top of the "Alliance of Independent Nations" header. Keep the dove, but add a banner with the flags or pics of cities all over the union.

Maybe we could change the theme. But I like the blue theme... Idk, everytime I go to AIN, it reminds me of simsports Cheeky/Razz

I think that if we spruce up the forums a tad bit, then we could be able to get more members Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Forum Make-over Empty Re: Forum Make-over

Post by Aranho 4th June 2009, 14:21

Maybe we could change the forum design (I'm sure that the forum programmer or whatever you call it), and perhaps the forum background. If we change these 2, it will definitely looks less like that of the Simsports' forum layout.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 30th June 2009, 00:58

Hey guys, I'm trying out a new look to the forums, the icons to the left of the forums. I backed up all the original icons so we can revert back to them if you guys don't like em. I know they kinda suck, but I need your opinion on them. Are they good? Do we keep em? Should we try other icons? Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th June 2009, 02:33

I know I'm suspended but I am going back to vacation tomorrow and I just wanted to drop my .02 on this one before I leave. I'm not loving the new icons, idk y but it just doesn't do it for me. If anyone else feels this way I would suggest changing them but if I'm the only one no biggy I'll get used to them.

I like the blue yes it dose remind me of say simsports but I think it's starting to get its own personality slowly and with a few more small changes it'll get there. I like the banner idea, if someone could get a code going so that we have like pictures and flags around the top banner with the same background to it; just with the like the pictures and flags floating over it I think that would look epicly cool.

Other than that you guys are doing great with the design I'm not good with web design so I don't know what can or can't be done but I love the organization of the forum its one of my biggest pet peeves with a forum and you guys hit a homerun on this. See you guys Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 30th June 2009, 11:35

I'm fine with the icon change. I like it anyway.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dizflip 30th June 2009, 18:52

i personally think they're f***ing awesome.

more pizzas = better portal..

hm... now im hungry.
dizflip
dizflip
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down