AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from the CIB

+2
Aranho
Saathoff
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

News from the CIB - Page 2 Empty Re: News from the CIB

Post by Guest 6th June 2009, 16:43

Ok, so now that I think we're pretty much done with this we got way off topic and need to still vote. CIB members your vote was already cast so you don't get a vote this time around. For all non CIB members I will repost the resolutions we made in our first meeting. I need you guys to vote Yea or Nay to each resolution separately. If one receives a Yea vote it will become part of the AIN Rules of Engagement in conflicts such as Wars, Uprisings, Coops, or Rebelions. These rules are still subject to change if we find they do not work or there are loopholes these are not set in stone but will be the preliminary rules of engagement.

(The CIB is discussing a control test of these rules upon there approval by the AIN)

So once again I need a yea or nay vote for each resolution so that we can continue with our work.

Thank you

Dljrfn2000- Head of the CIB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th June 2009, 17:00

Resolution 1
Both nations must agree on warfare in PM session before any posts are made considering conflicts

Example: If Peter wishes to spice up the boards is kinda board with the same in and out of everyday AIN life and wants to start a conflict with Escambia he must PM Nate asking him. 1 Is this ok with you? 2. What city should I bomb? From there depending on Nate's answer the two can discuss further about there planned war or they can just sort of wing it.

Resolution 2
A capital can not be bombed unless both nations agree to being at war

Example: Peter is having some internal troubles, Petrova has a major uprising and is on the verge of collapse. He asks for assitance and Perthshire responds. I can not bomb Petrova's capital with out his consent or a declriation of war between the Uprissing and Pethshire. This stems from more of a real world rule of engagement.

Resolution 3
realism must play a factor, you can not 'destroy' a city

Example: If Petrova and Perthshire are fighting Peter just can't say in one of his posts. "Ludmellia was completely destroyed by Petrovan Armies."

Resolution 4
If a city is damaged at any degree you must accept that. You can not nullify an attack on your country.

Example: Petrova destroys most of Escambia's simlympic park in a conflict right before Escambia is slated to host a major sporting event. Tough, deal with it! If you choose to go into a war before a major event in your country plan on the possibility of the venues being destroyed.

Resolution 5
Remember it's a role play don't take it seriously

Example: Well not really an example, just be mature about it. Realize that it isn't real, these are not real people in these conflicts and it's just sort of a story like writing a book. Don't get all bent out of shape because you weren't included or two nations in the Union are fighting, often times it's going to be the country not the people behind it that are fighting.

Resolution 6
If any of the above rules are broken...

The act is declared null and is treated as if it never occurred

Example: If Peter forgets that he can't bomb Escambia's capital with out consent and dose it then Nate tells one of the Admins or Matt and the act is removed and treated as if it never happened.

Instances of repeat offenders will be taken on a case by case basis by the CIB and then latter deferred to the AIN for a final verdict.

Example: You keep doing it then the CIB will take a look into the case and determine a course of action with approval from Matt.

Resolution 7
A peacekeeping force can only be issued by the Foriegn Affairs minister or The Department of Safety and Health head. In order to have a peacekeeping mission you must PM either the FA minister of the DSH head and they will order countries to assist in peacekeeping under there government sections. You can request which nations you would like to help out.

Example: Petrova has problems internally, Peter sends a PM to me or Aranho asking for a peacekeeping force. He can request any nation to help if he wishes but if not then Aranho or I will order a nation (or our own) to assist with Petrova's problems. All nations must be aware that if they are asked to go they must go. They do not have to show this through a CJ or post but it's requested that if a nation is having internal troubles in there post about it they mention the Nations called in to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th June 2009, 19:32

If you're seperating it all then allright I'll play it that way,

1. Yea
2. Yea
3. Yea
4. Nay
5. (not really a rule) Yea
6. Yea
7. Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th June 2009, 21:35

haha looks like Petrova has a lot of internal problems lols jk jk jk

1. Yay
2. Yay
3. Yay
4. Yay(am I really that mean??? jk lols)
5. Yay
6. Yay
7. Yay(but I think countries willing to send in peacekeeping forces should be taken into account. its the will to help, not the quantity of forces)
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 6th June 2009, 23:55

1. Yea
2. Yea
3. Yea
4. Yea
5. Yea
6. Yea
7. Nay
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th June 2009, 02:45

Yes to all with the exception of Resolution 7. Its good, but maybe SUTO should be involved in peacekeeping as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2