AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're taking a vacation

+4
Bruce
Sky Guy
marsh
K50 Dude
8 posters

Go down

We're taking a vacation Empty We're taking a vacation

Post by K50 Dude 5th October 2010, 00:14

Recently the AIN has been going through a rusty time period, our President and Vice President were convicted by what seams like a Coup d'état approach to gain back their office they lost. This case was dropped, and after a proposal in the debate chamber, Thomas and Dainel got their admin privileges back. Everything sounds good so far, right?

Daniel, now, within 24 hours of getting his administrator privileges back, downgraded Tyler and Nate with a revengeful attitude to full member status. This is against the constitution, and while Nate and Tyler helpelessly argue, Daniel throws his own coup d'état. Me, Nate, and Tyler say this is hypocritical, without evidence, without proper voting, and, ultimately, against the AIN constitution.

Therefore,
K. Smith, Nate Saathoff, Tyler Dix, and DC will be leaving. In 18 hours, we will return to see if this unjustness is still occuring. If we still have dictatorship, you can consider us gone for good.

None of us four will be replying to this thread, none of us will log on to our accounts. This also means the AIFF Tropics Cup will be on hold, the results will still be posted on Simsports.

You can feel free to talk to us on Skype during our hiatus.

See you soon.

Goodbye.
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

We're taking a vacation Empty Re: We're taking a vacation

Post by marsh 5th October 2010, 01:43

I'm in on this too
marsh
marsh
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 5th October 2010, 02:09

ditto. Speechless
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 5th October 2010, 02:40

I will also join in. Sorry, AIN.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 5th October 2010, 05:23

this isn't revenge full at all if you look at the information we have found, you will change ur mind..
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 5th October 2010, 09:46

What did you do Daniel? What's that? A revenge?
I am not going on that "vacation" but I have to say that in this moment I agree with DC, Nate, K50 Dude.
This is because of the currently court case, we don't have yet the evidences of who changes the constituton so please give the admin privileges back to Nate. I think it is fair!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 5th October 2010, 10:10

I will join too this. Even if did not get on the same foot whit Nate Saathoff, but well what is going in AOIN is strainge and wrong.

Last edited by hiigarar on 5th October 2010, 10:15; edited 2 times in total
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 5th October 2010, 10:14

Decided. Will join his, too.
JUSTICE.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 5th October 2010, 10:15

But for all members, don't leave for the union you love. This is a day very importened, because this is really the day that we decide how the union will work. So stay, don't leave and try to understand that we need to save the union from collapse.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 5th October 2010, 14:56

Well, its been 18 hours, so....
Aranho wrote:So let's just gain back the unity we once had. Those fun debates we used to have about any proposal. Those congratulations we used to have after one of us wins a competition. Or even just the fun of bullshitting and talking crap on those off-topic threads. Let's stop being selfish; start to care for one another. Put all these nonsense fights behind us, forgive one another and move on. Every single one of us is in this mess, and let's be united as one and clear up this mess, rebuild the damaged Alliance's image and press on for a better Alliance of Independent Nations.
All of this you mention is what I love about the AIN as well. However, one person doesn't agree with doing that, instead, gaining revenge. The first court case against him he didn't find just. I didn't either. The second one, hes pretty making up the facts, and being a tyrant. I can only name ONE other person (Thomas) besides him that probably thinks this is right, and I bet he is grim about this. We didn't leave just to leave all of this on your plate, we left because this is childish behavior and we honestly don't want to see it.

I will be honest, I saw this day coming, and I am not surprised with what is going on. Once Peter left, I sensed something bad was going to happen. I will also be honest that I really don't want to leave this union (I am still contemplating that, I'm not gone yet), the community aspect, as Aran said, is one of the stitches of it that will be hard to leave behind. But right now, there isn't community, we are all yelling at each other, which is pretty dumb. Yes, I may have got into that too, but seriously, this is insane.

The point of this vacation wasn't for everyone to follow me out, that wasn't my goal. I was just announcing I needed a break.

I will be back to check in soon.
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 5th October 2010, 15:01

COFR 2.0??
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 5th October 2010, 15:20

I think this is enough. Both parts are wrong in some way or another, let's forgive each other and go on. No good can come from debating this. Amen. Thread locked.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down