AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Official Resignation from AIN

2 posters

Go down

My Official Resignation from AIN Empty My Official Resignation from AIN

Post by Saathoff 6th October 2010, 00:58

My Resignation

I, Nate Saathoff, officially resign from the office of the Department of Administration. I will also be cutting the AIN Baseball Classic and AIN Football Classic from AIN. Anyone may is giving permission to restart such events but please contact me for permission on using the name.

My Reasoning's:

Personally I've been treated with terrible disrespect by some of our members. Ive tolerated this for a long time. But now its time to move on. I wish AIN the best of luck and hope it continues to grow under Thomas and Daniel. I will be taking a job at a new union that was offered to me. I hope my new union and AIN can start relations in the near future as we don't want to see AIN die but rather grow from this. This isnt a act of betrayal. But rather an act of maturity. I don't feel fit in AIN anymore and some others feel the same. Nothing against AIN. But I don't feel right in the union anymore. Shall AIN wish to grow and be one of the most major unions in SC4 it needs to take this as a lesson of how we treat our members. When thats resolved I can see AIN being #1 in SC4.

But for now i wish my farewell to AIN.

Good-bye and Good Luck

Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

My Official Resignation from AIN Empty Re: My Official Resignation from AIN

Post by KoV Liberty 6th October 2010, 02:33

AIN,

Just so that everyone knows here at AIN (I was Atrubia that left a few months ago), I am appaled by this tun of events here at AIN. I guess I was the premature person to leave. But I feel that you all should know that I would have left AIN as well had I not already left months ago. Goodbye all, and good luck. I will never be back to this scial website after seeing the problems here.

Alex Puto
KoV Liberty
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum