AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Full Membership | Democratic Republic of Malenia

+2
Saathoff
JacobS.
6 posters

Go down

Approved: Full Membership | Democratic Republic of Malenia Empty Approved: Full Membership | Democratic Republic of Malenia

Post by JacobS. 5th June 2009, 19:40

Name: Democratic Republic of Malenia
Flag:
Approved: Full Membership | Democratic Republic of Malenia Albania_flag

Capital: Qiregatya
Official Languages: Albanian, Dhes
Recognized Languages: Arabic, Swahili, English, French
Ethnic Groups: Dhes (63%) Albanian (21%) Sudanese/Afro-Arabic (11%) Others (5)
Area: 398,239 sq mi
Population: 23,496,101
Pop. Density: 59/sq mi

ECONOMY:
Stock Index: 1,996
Per Capita Income: $8,395 (796,055 Lek)

MILITARY:
Nuclear Arms: None
Defense Capability: 46%
Military Population: 1,216,520 (age 21 draft)
JacobS.
JacobS.
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Approved: Full Membership | Democratic Republic of Malenia Empty Re: Approved: Full Membership | Democratic Republic of Malenia

Post by Guest 5th June 2009, 19:46

Some pictures of in-game pictures would be nice. Until then I can't really vote until I see some picture but I like the flag so far.

Back to top Go down

Approved: Full Membership | Democratic Republic of Malenia Empty Re: Approved: Full Membership | Democratic Republic of Malenia

Post by Saathoff 5th June 2009, 22:31

this is your 3rd nation?
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th June 2009, 22:37

Wait now I'm confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 5th June 2009, 23:17

yea....im confuddled....so there's fort cambridge, kalnobia, kardalistan and malenia?? lols

but along with ingo, pics of the country please Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 5th June 2009, 23:20

Haha, Peter, I said nothing :roll: ..

But yes, we need ingame pictures to vote.
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 5th June 2009, 23:29

oops sorry I meant to say Gaius Baltar. I was simultaneously working on something for AIN and I must've put your name instead of Gaius. je suis desole. Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th June 2009, 03:45

in game picutes please.. but how many nations do you have??
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 6th June 2009, 08:14

In game pictures...
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th June 2009, 11:58

In game pictures please. And your third nation? Whoa.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobS. 8th June 2009, 02:49

I'm so sorry... i forgot to link to the CJ. Also, Fort Cambridge and Kalnobia are idle for now.

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=36&threadid=107448&enterthread=y checkitout!
JacobS.
JacobS.
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th June 2009, 02:54

If the other 2 are idle, could you just scrap those Cj and use this one for your active CJ? So you can just have 1 CJ here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 8th June 2009, 08:00

I'll say a yes from me. Great presentation skills.

And woohoo! The first African CJ I've seen! Nice!
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 8th June 2009, 16:59

I like it, I say yes! Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobS. 8th June 2009, 21:10

Gaius Baltar wrote:If the other 2 are idle, could you just scrap those Cj and use this one for your active CJ? So you can just have 1 CJ here?

Kalnobia is coming back in the fall. It's still politically active on AIN. I currently have 2 active CJs, this one and another one which is a member country already.
JacobS.
JacobS.
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th June 2009, 23:16

Well then I certainly hope you can juggle 3 CJ at the same time, I can hardly do one at the same time. Looking forward to see all three regularly updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down