AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations

+11
Jo
Blakeway4
Thomas
Aranho
anarchy0029
Gen. Leandro Lima
Sky Guy
MiguelLeal
Daniel
Liberater444
hiigarar
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should relations with the COFR remain frozen?

Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 9 ]
Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Empty Re: Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations

Post by Blakeway4 17th October 2010, 13:39

kk, thnx for the info Wink
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations - Page 2 Empty Re: Union Address | Zero Tolerance Policy and COFR Relations

Post by Jo 18th October 2010, 05:06

No not when the ban votes of all three options out number the start relations. That would suggest a majority are not keen on starting relations at the moment. But yeah Thomas is right in needs to be over 50%
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 18th October 2010, 06:27

I voted for a two week ban so people can get over the conflicts between the unions before opening relations.

I hope the admins manage to solve this problem.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th October 2010, 19:52

After a vote by the administrative team, diplomatic relations with the Confederacy of Free Regions will be halted until further notice. The AIN will not have any interaction with the Government of the Confederacy. However, observership will be opened up to members, if they wish to apply. We feel this is the right decision for the Alliance, and if you have any concerns or questions, myself and the rest of the administrative team are always available.
This decision may be reviewed again in November.
Thank you.

Thomas Simpson
President of the AIN

:AOIN:
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 19th October 2010, 02:32

so can we still visit their site?
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 19th October 2010, 02:37

Taking advantage of the new decision, Duwamish has applied for observership. Also, I hope they can at least visit our site, since we're also a discussion forum, not just a union. We're also the home of the AIFF, so if you have a team, you'll need to check back every once in a while.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 19th October 2010, 17:06

Of course you can visit their site. There will be no inter-union relations though.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carbonite 21st November 2010, 23:03

I'm gonna sound stupid 😢 but what is the COFR?
Carbonite
Carbonite
Immigrant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 21st November 2010, 23:06

Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 22nd November 2010, 00:44

Carbonite - The COFR is a new union that is actually resurrected from an old union that died a while ago. After the most recent AIN elections, there was a bit of turmoil here and a few members, led by the former President, left the AIN and restarted the COFR.

Although we allow members of other unions to hold observerships here, they recently had a vote to disallow their members from doing so. As a result, 2 observers were forced to quit.

The relationship between the AIN and the COFR is a tense one and there are some of us (myself included) who really want nothing to do with them.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 23rd November 2010, 06:59

You know, I can't create an account on the COFR portal
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 23rd November 2010, 10:09

I have never created. Cheeky/Razz
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 23rd November 2010, 10:23

Nor have I. Never will, either.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 24th November 2010, 18:24

Guys, can we be a bit more mature please? Sure it's fun to sledge the COFR, but it's highly unhelpful and tarnishes our reputation. We are supposed to have moved on from the days of SCJU-bashing and continuing the discussion here beyond just informing Carbonite of what the COFR is is not beneficial to anyone.
In future, all threads that end up being a provocative discussion will be locked, and I will consider punishing those repeat offenders. Please be more professional in the future, especially those of you who are in positions of responsibility.

Thomas Simpson
President of the AIN
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum