AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal - Changing the name of the University

4 posters

Go down

Proposal - Changing the name of the University Empty Proposal - Changing the name of the University

Post by Blakeway4 11th October 2010, 14:57

I'd like to know your opinion about the University. I never get why it was named as it is. I think the best name to describe this section should be: "Informations about the union" or "Union Informations". Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Proposal - Changing the name of the University Empty Re: Proposal - Changing the name of the University

Post by Daniel 11th October 2010, 15:02

I completely agree with this. It's a bit misleading and when I came to the AIN for the first time, I had a hard time finding the membership threads.

I am all for changing the name of the University to something else. I am also of the mind that we should either bring the membership threads to the front page in their own forum, or rename the University "Welcome Centre" or something.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Proposal - Changing the name of the University Empty Re: Proposal - Changing the name of the University

Post by Thomas 11th October 2010, 17:13

I like Welcome Centre, that's nice.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 12th October 2010, 03:20

Union information centre
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum