AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag

+9
woodb3kmaster
Matt
MiguelLeal
Forsma
Spy9600
Aleks
Daniel
Neil
Thomas
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should this proposal be passed?

PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 9 ]
PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Empty Re: PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag

Post by Thomas 5th November 2010, 19:25

New Logo:

PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Ainlogo-draft-01

New Flag:

PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Ainflag2
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag - Page 2 Empty Re: PASSED | New Logo, Anthem and Union Flag

Post by Forsma 5th November 2010, 19:29

Nice flag there!
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 5th November 2010, 19:31

I would also like to propose a new anthem for the AIN. The current one is exactly the same as Arcacia's and this can be confusing. That and I had it first. Sorry, but I did.

Here is what I propose as the new anthem: