AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 2 - AIN Games

4 posters

Go down

Day 2 - AIN Games Empty Day 2 - AIN Games

Post by Matt 11th February 2009, 12:30

Day 2 - AIN Games AINgames

How do you think we should call the games ? Would you like a collaboration with COFR(more nations) ? What period of March you want the winter games ? Will you bid for the winter games ?
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Day 2 - AIN Games Empty Re: Day 2 - AIN Games

Post by Aranho 11th February 2009, 12:46

From what I suggested last month, I think this games should be called the Dove Games as international games should be peaceful and the dove generally represent peace.

If you want a collaboration with COFR, you can try. Most likely you will be able to have a collaboration with them. They have their own games though: called the Inter-Union Games, it's a games for COFR and SU nations.

Regarding about the Winter Games, Raffore Islands will be unable to bid and participate in the Winter Games.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 11th February 2009, 17:03

The Dove Games sounds good.. But i think just plain and simple "AIN Games" is good enough. And as for having a games with COFR. I dont like that idea so much.. I think we should just have our own union games. Atleast for 2009.. Maybe in the future we could have an inter-union games with a different union. But as for 2009 in think we should remain with our own games.. The my POV
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2009, 17:42

I would agree that we should keep the games within the union, at least for now. I think the AIN games is fine; "Alliance Games" is the only other suggestion that I would have, but that's my parochial point of view since AIN is also Ainkien's Olympic Code.

One question that I have: will the Nalsa Islands, a dependency of Ainkien, be allowed to compete in the union games as a stand-alone team (as allowed in the Simlympics) or will they participate with Ainkien?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2009, 20:40

knarfmo wrote:One question that I have: will the Nalsa Islands, a dependency of Ainkien, be allowed to compete in the union games as a stand-alone team (as allowed in the Simlympics) or will they participate with Ainkien?

As for that I dont see why not more participents the better

I like the AIN games as a name, and therefore I like the AIN games just staying in the AIN right now. Before we try to branch out and do anything too complicated we should start small and get our barings learn how to do things and make sure we do them right before we get more and more involved and intricate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 11th February 2009, 21:52

I think that we should change the name to something else like the Dove Games. And knarfmo brought up a good point. For the union games, I was thinking that we could use Olympic Codes like the actual Olympics does. Like Ainken would be AIN or Petrova would be PET or Escambia would be ESC and so on. My point being if we ever do that, that could confuse the AIN Games with the country AIN.

Also, Petrova would not be bidding for the winter games as we are bidding for the much anticipated October Simlympics.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2009, 23:49

Im not ok with Dove games I think it works but it sounds a bit like Dove chocolate or soap is sponsoring the event... I like the idea but maybe some other symbol for peace like say the olive branch games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th February 2009, 04:09

Could the "AIN games" and the "Alliance Games" both be valid names for the games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 12th February 2009, 14:00

why not just use a longer abb. like AOIN just using the o from of. So AOIN Games
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum