AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union Address | Declaration of Peaceful Co-Existence

+8
Spy9600
woodb3kmaster
Sky Guy
Liberater444
Forsma
Blakeway4
hiigarar
Thomas
12 posters

Go down

Union Address | Declaration of Peaceful Co-Existence Empty Union Address | Declaration of Peaceful Co-Existence

Post by Thomas 12th December 2010, 17:36

DECLARATION OF PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE

The members of the Alliance of Independent Nations hereby declare that all previous disputes and issues that have arisen with former members of our union and the subsequent issues that have arose between the Alliance of Independent Nations and the Second Confederacy of Free Regions will be closed and put aside in order for both unions to achieve their mutual aims of democratic progression as organisations which represent persons who enjoy a game and the role-play involved with it.

We declare this ‘clean-slate’ under certain conditions that will allow for peaceful co-existence of both the Second Confederacy of Free Regions and the Alliance of Independent Nations.

The First Condition being that all members of the put aside any conflicts and/or current disputes with the members of the COFR and to expect the members of the COFR to do so as well.

The Second Condition being that all previous and current disciplinary action against members of the COFR is dropped and removed from ‘record’. This will ensure fair judicial terms if any future incidents arise.

The Third Condition is that the AIN will continue to allow for members of the COFR to join the union as observers and respect the decision of the COFR to not permit their members to hold dual-membership.

The Forth Condition is that BOTH unions ensure any future violations of this declaration and/or inflammatory behaviour towards either union is fully investigated and the accused is given fair trial and punished accordingly. Also that any evidence in such investigations is shared with the investigators counterpart(s) in the other union.

The Fifth Condition is that in the case of violation of this declaration, an independent moderator – who is not a part or has ever been a part of either union is summoned to monitor investigations, trials and future agreements.

SIGNED

Thomas - President of the AIN

Kevin - Administrator
Liberator444 - Administrator
Constantine - Member
Dryan - Member
emgmod - Member
Forthwall - Member
Julien - Member
MiguelLeal - Member
Sky Guy - Member
Spy9600 - Member
Woodb3kmaster - Member
Neil - Associate Member

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I urge all members to sign this declaration, so that relations with the Second Confederacy of Free Regions can be neutralised and we can move on from the past, into a brighter future as an Alliance. Smile

Last edited by Thomas on 13th December 2010, 18:10; edited 7 times in total
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Union Address | Declaration of Peaceful Co-Existence Empty Re: Union Address | Declaration of Peaceful Co-Existence

Post by hiigarar 12th December 2010, 17:37

I will sign
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Union Address | Declaration of Peaceful Co-Existence Empty Re: Union Address | Declaration of Peaceful Co-Existence

Post by Thomas 12th December 2010, 17:51

All restrictions against COFR members lifted.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 12th December 2010, 19:18

I sign.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 12th December 2010, 20:03

I'll sign.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 12th December 2010, 20:05

As a good-willing administrator, I agree to sign the declaration and uphold the policies discussed therein.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 12th December 2010, 20:31

I sign- If I could, I would sign twice.
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 12th December 2010, 22:01

I hereby sign this declaration.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 12th December 2010, 22:25

I sign. I've long waited for this.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 12th December 2010, 23:53

I'll sign.
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 13th December 2010, 01:38

I will NOT sign.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 13th December 2010, 01:46

I will sign this declaration.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 13th December 2010, 08:50

I will sign.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum