AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction and Union Statements

+5
2b2gbi
hiigarar
JJ
Spy9600
Thomas
9 posters

Go down

Introduction and Union Statements Empty Introduction and Union Statements

Post by Thomas 17th December 2010, 15:38

Introduction and Union Statements CattalaSC-02

Firstly, I would like to say welcome to this summit conference, here in Cattala. Over the past two months, the Alliance of Independent Nations has undergone major social and hierarchical changes, which have resulted in this summit having to take place. Over the coming days, we will be deciding, as a union, whether or not to work with and build a relationship with the Second Confederacy of Free Regions. Once again I thank you all for coming, and I declare this, the First Cattala Summit Conference, open!

Thomas Simpson
Chairman of the Cattala Summit Conference
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Union Statements Empty Re: Introduction and Union Statements

Post by Spy9600 17th December 2010, 15:42

I have, as an AIN member, several reasons to avoid building relations with "COFR" 2. I can proove everything I may want to state here.

Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 17th December 2010, 16:11

I, JJ, an AIN member, am willing to hear the defense the COFR 2.0 members have prepared for themselves and make a fair and just decision accordingly.
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th December 2010, 16:15

I am a former 1COFR member and member of AOIN. I will be atending this meeting whit all.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th December 2010, 22:23

Initial Statement

Below I'll expose my opinions and support them with evidences and facts.

Should AIN maintaing good relations with COFR?
No.
First of all, the current "Confederacy of Free Regions", has nothing to do with the first one. It is not really the "COFR", by using that name again, it sounds, at least for me, that its founders are taking advantage of the old and well-known name to attract new members, to say the least.

The only reason for the creation of that union that I don't like to call "The CoFR" was the "October Event". For me, it is not an original union, its only intention is to keep the former president of AIN, in charge of a union, be it AIN or be it his own union.

The creators of this so called second COFR had lots of fun creating trouble to newly elected president, and freely said they wanted to see him crying and other similar things. After the former President of AIN left our union, he tried to drag members with him on purpose to deal damage to AIN, and they widely declared to have the power to destroy AIN. The former leader of AIN, told many of genuine AIN members that the Alliance of Independent Nations would crumble down once he left it.

Not to mention his attempt to bring the current president and vice-president down by taking them to court.
Just for the new members to know, the reason why Nate Saathoff took Thomas (The Newly elected President of AIN) and Daniel (The elected Vice-President at the time) to court was because Thomas (as the new president) made Daniel(the new vice-president) an administrator. Since Daniel was and still is the Vice-President, Thomas, by indirect instruction of Peter (that was completely neutral during the conflicts) made him an administrator. Nate Saathoff, the former president took them both to court for subversive actions againts AIN. Subversive Acts. Thats it. Also, another founder of "COFR2" known as Tyler, the AIN Chief Justice approved the case. Nate said every admin had a vote in that decision, but... why didn't Saathoff just told Thomas he should have let a note for the others Admins explaining why he made Daniel an Admin since he was so experienced?

It was too late when he realized that he shouldn't have tried that.

Also, the current COFR founders are homophobic, that all alone should be enought. They freely said that "Sydney was the most gay infested city of the world"
"Gay infested"? So are gays vermins? Did you know that there are gay members on AIN? Yes, you did, judging by the way you described Daniel, the newly elected Vice-president, "A 30 years old gay liberal from Aussieland", you knew that you were offending them.

The Second Confederacy of Free Regions Today

Hey Chip, 2gb2 and all new folks, did you know that our member Neil was the last chancellor of COFR?
Did you know that Higarar, the founder of the previous COFR is also an AIN member?
They weren't invited to COFR 2. Because the current COFR isn't The COFR. The current union you call the Confederacy of Free Regions only keeps this name to use the fame of the Original COFR as a way to call the attention of new inocent members.

That is also why they refuse coming up with an original name.

This is my vision of COFR 2:
I see no point for the existence of a second of COFR.

The current COFR was created to make AIN members choose between AIN and COFR in the near future, that way causing a major damage to the new government of AIN, and making it look like weaker than the former one.

If your point is peace, and playing Simcity 4, you would immediately recognize what happened. By staying in the Second COFR, you make their founders - enemies of the AIN - one step closer to their revenge for...not wining the elections? Not having what they want?

You support a union created by homophobic and irresponsible ex-AIN members thrown out by our democratic system.

If the COFR is going democratic right now, it is because of all the plessure of AIN.

The previous members of the old COFR went to AIN, SCJU or AFDES, and they are still there, living happy and well.

For me, the only objective of the current COFR is to make the current leaders of AIN seem inefficient by "stealing" members that could possibly be on AIN and fill their minds with wrong facts about AIN before they can even consider joining us. That way, the former governement of AIN - Now COFR2's government - could at least damage the current as they couldn't destroy it.

The current COFR attacked AIN's Wiki. That is now a proven fact. I heard from one of them, that had the maturity to say the truth.

The current COFR if a permanent certificate of immaturity. Its like a child that can't play a game, gets angry and invents its own game to play alone and aways win.

Judging by the dreams of those new members of COFR running for their government and ministries, I can say that, if the new members win, it will be an "AIN Two", except for the fact that aren't AIN. Remember all of the founders of your COFR came from AIN before saying anything. And thats why I say there's no point on staying on COFR if your goal is to build a second AIN just to prevent new persons from joining the original one. If you want an AIN-like union, just join it, au contraire of what you think, we would normally accept you, I believe. Its a pointless division that only makes us weaker. If you are on COFR now, I think you support everything and all their policies that are revealed on the evidences.

Now, go straight to the evidences thread, if you think Im possibly lying.

I was there by accident on COFR Skype Chat in early October, so before you new members of COFR say Im don't know what Am I talking about, you just see what I have to show you.
Sorry don't try to delete you messages, because the pics were taken yesterday.
I've got 15 Screenshots plus a 324 MB Video in HD of 7 mins showing all the conversations I had access. You can't photoshop videos can you? + The CoFR member that made the right thing and told the truth about who edited the wiki and the evidence proving his word.

===================================================================================
A Loyal AIN Member, "an open-minded person" according to a Confederate.
Thank you.

Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by 2b2gbi 17th December 2010, 22:55

I, 2b2gbi, Minister of Health, Safety, and Education of COFR, will be attending this meeting. I will hold my opinions until the debate section of the summit.
2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 17th December 2010, 23:24

Spy, this is actually all true, I agree with you totally.

But you forget to say that the COFR2 was created to be the "good" while AIN will be the "bad" in the "October Event". Actually, the October Event happened at first because the former Chief of Justice and the former President of AIN, Tyler and Nate, gets Thomas and Dan to court case because Thomas gave admins privileges to Dan. Ok, Nate and Tyler should have only said to Thomas and Dan that it doesn't work like that, that you can't do that and Dan won't have the privileges. The story will be done and all, but Nate and Tyler make the little thing that could have been solved in a minute, a big thing because of their pride. Plus, Tyler was given back his admins privileges the day he came back from inactivity for a month or more. Some members, including me, were actually against Nate's action to get Tyler's privileges back so we said it to him that he should ask again to be admin since he wasn't an admin. We didn't made a big story over the admin story of Tyler, so why did YOU made a big story for Thomas and Dan's story? Wasn't that more a reason to get back all YOU had?

YOU=Tyler and Nate
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 18th December 2010, 08:39

Me, Fairview Democratic Republic and all the others members of AIN will protect our executive, ministers and President and Vice-President if COFR wants to delete these people of AIN world. Fairview will protect AIN with all the possible resources and we are officially in WAR with all COFR States.

Thank you,

Fairview President,
Miguel Leal
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by 2b2gbi 18th December 2010, 08:59

Don't you think that's a bit extreme migeul? I'm fairly certain I have done nothing to you.
2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 18th December 2010, 09:17

No, I think I am not being extreme because you made a cyber attack to us and that is extreme! If I was you I will leave COFR and come to AIIN or other union.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 18th December 2010, 09:26

Isn't that a sweeping statement and a generalisation? You're blaming innocent people for things their leaders did. Completely irresponsible and reckless
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 18th December 2010, 09:40

They can be inocent people and they are but the truth is that if they are supporting their leaders they are irresponsible, too. I am defending our union with all resources because I want this mess with COFR-AIN or AIN-COFR ended because I am tired of this. Why don't we stop this and start playing SC4 that is the most important thing?
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 18th December 2010, 19:04

My statements
This is my statements of the latest "COFR2 Attack Saga".
Honestly, I'm very upset with the recent conflict (AIN vs COFR2).
Why? Because I believe, not all of COFR members agree to agains AIN. It was strenghtened by an application that posted by Pat (DC) which he was a COFR member.
Back to October election. It is the main COFR problem. Nate, who wants to be a president again, found COFR V2 that be a clone of old AIN without a permission from the original COFR founder, Constantine (Hiigarar).
And now, an unknown guy that suspected to be nate and tyler, messed up and deleted some articles in AIN Wiki. Ironically, this attack was focussed to Arcacia and Cattala article that belongs to AIN president and vice president. This would flame up the whole AIN (including me) to ban the whole COFR members.
I JUST WANT THIS ISSUE TO BE FINISHED SOON because this just destroy AIN. I urged the COFR2 founders gang who suspected to be the main brain of this attack. I would like to invite the whole COFR2 members excluding Nate, Tyler and K50 to enter AIN and be the associate members.

-Dryan/976/Forsma, AIN Member
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down