AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evidence

+9
MiguelLeal
Daniel
woodb3kmaster
Sirron kcuhc
SmartbyLaw
Blakeway4
Edge
Spy9600
Thomas
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Evidence Empty Evidence

Post by Thomas 17th December 2010, 16:05

Evidence CattalaSC-03

All evidence relating to this Summit Conference, such as images that show a criminal act against a union, should be posted here, and ONLY here.
Non-union members can post their evidence here as well.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Evidence Empty Re: Evidence

Post by Guest 17th December 2010, 16:10

Evidence 208ip

Evidence 0012j

Evidence 71ip

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th December 2010, 22:22

|EVIDENCES REGARDING MY POSTS|

Wiki Evidence - By a COFR Member.
Evidence Evidence

"We have the power"
Evidence We%20Have%20the%20Power

"Make him Cry"
Evidence Make%20Him%20Cry

"The Gay Infested City"
Evidence Gay%20infested%20City

"Australia Takes Over AIN"
Evidence Australia%20Takes%20Over%20AIN

Planned Resignations
Evidence Planned%20Resignation

Broken Toy
Evidence Ruined%20For%20Me

Hey SCJU!
Evidence SCJU

"Lets Face it"
Evidence Lets%20Face%20It

Do you want to see the video with the whole conversation or is it enough? These could all be "photoshoped"... Or you could just believe your eyes.

Last edited by Spy9600 on 19th December 2010, 19:50; edited 1 time in total
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 17th December 2010, 22:49

The images that Spy9600 has posted and complete true beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The first image was taken after Spy was removed from the COFR Off-Topic. I took that pic. Why? No one in the COFR was ever going to confess about the actions the union had done. Someone had to do it. It's the truth, justice, the way it's supposed to be. This post is for the good of the COFR union as a whole, because there are people in that union that do not deserve to be deemed the way they are now. I stand by everything I did because it is morally right. Hate me for it if you want, I am willing to accept whatever anyone deems this post as, but the truth was supposed to come out during this summit, and it has.

DC

Last edited by B'more2834 on 1st May 2011, 18:59; edited 3 times in total
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th December 2010, 22:51

Id like to see the video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th December 2010, 22:54

There you go.

Watch in Full Screen and HD to be able to read things. Pause anywhere you want to. The Screen will be scrolling so people can use the Youtube bar as if it was Skype Bar.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 17th December 2010, 23:31

Ok, now I am totally against the COFR2. And I'll quote a perfect scene from a movie: "Who's the b1tch now?!"

Thanks for the evidence, YourFriends, Thomas on PM, Patrick and Spy! Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2010, 01:28

"Gay infested"?

This nate guy, has ALOT of growing upto do. ALOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 18th December 2010, 03:58

I would like to apologinze for me sticking up for nate. He lied to me. I am not joining COFR2. I apologize to everyone who i have pm'd about this matter and defended nate. I would like to atm Come to AIN and help out with this matter. I hope we can forget my past and let me come. I want to come as a new person.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 18th December 2010, 04:11

Wow. You are courageous. Feel free to try AIN. We don't bite. You have my total support for being such a mature guy Smile

Last edited by Spy9600 on 18th December 2010, 04:19; edited 1 time in total
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirron kcuhc 18th December 2010, 04:16

Now I'm against the COFR2 also. They are really immature, really, why insult someone for there sexuality? They need to grow up.

Last edited by Sirron kcuhc on 18th December 2010, 04:22; edited 1 time in total
Sirron kcuhc
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 18th December 2010, 04:20

Spy9600 wrote:Wow. You are courageous. Feel free to try AIN. We don't bite. You have my total support for being such a mature guy Smile

Lol thank you. I will surely try to join. I just hope i can be forgiven for my actions.

SBL
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirron kcuhc 18th December 2010, 04:23

SmartbyLaw wrote:
Spy9600 wrote:Wow. You are courageous. Feel free to try AIN. We don't bite. You have my total support for being such a mature guy Smile

Lol thank you. I will surely try to join. I just hope i can be forgiven for my actions.

SBL

You didn't know and after you found out you disagreed to join them, so it's all good.
Sirron kcuhc
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 18th December 2010, 06:35

Following up on my post in the COFR2 Statement thread...

Evidence Cofrwikibruce
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 18th December 2010, 08:07

Does everyone now understand why I have been railing against the COFR? This kind of behaviour, with one purpose and one purpose only in mind - the complete destruction of the AIN - has been going on for months now.

Have they succeeded? No. Will they succeed? No. Will they keep attacking us? You bet.

When I say "them" I am, of course, referring only to the people implicated here. Obviously, Nate and Tyler. Also, and rather surprisingly, if you ask me, Alex, K50 and Bruce.

I am also personally offended by the homophobic and anti-Australian remarks spewing out of Nate and Tyler's foul mouths.

To the innocent members of the COFR, perhaps you now see what your so-called "leadership" is all about. If you think that they will relinquish once ounce of power, you're kidding yourselves. You will never see free and fair elections. You will never know what it's like to not live under the Saathoff regime.

So, quit. Walk out. Renounce the COFR and come home. I won't support any observership applications, but I will support an amnesty on those members who were duped into following a tyrant. I will support your AIN memberships being reinstated to what they were before you left.

As for a cross-union relationship with the COFR, I will block that at every turn. I will not allow Nate Saathoff to ruin the AIN. I will never allow him to destroy what has taken years to build up. I will never give him the satisfaction. He is a hard-line dictator. I am a hard-line social democrat. History has shown, time and time again, that in a fight between fascism and democracy, democracy always wins. Hitler, Mussolini, Franco - they all fell. Saathoff will fall too. As soon as those who he has taken for a ride say "enough is enough" he will fall.

So, I ask you all - have you had enough yet?
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 18th December 2010, 08:33

Now I understand you Dan and I am with you. ZERO TO COFR.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 18th December 2010, 08:48

Yes, Dan. You've got my backing
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2010, 11:30

Okay, I need to say something about this charming image:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/v94awbe1fqbpqom/SCJU.png?dl=1

Now, what I have to say is not the voice of the SCJU, but as a single member. Seriously, boys. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? You don't know the SCJU community at all, nor have you ever been a member of the SCJU at any time, at any point in history, yet you feel free to comment and berate people you've never even met. You know, I'm beginning to understand why AIN members hate strongly dislike you kids, you're highly mean spirited. What I cannot fathom, other than the hatred of the SCJU you so evidently harbor, is why if that's the case, you CHOSE to register on our forums?

If you hate us so much, why bother? Tell you what, I and I'm willing to bet quite a few unbiased parties would agree, that you secretly envy the SCJU. You hate it because it's managed to exist this long, while all the while union's around us have disappeared or crumbled into disarray. People in the SCJU aren't "smug" that other union's fail or cease to exist, to tell you the truth, previous events have forced us to conceed that intra-union alliances or relations of any kind only result in trouble. So we can't feel "smug" if our relations with other union's are practically zero.

and I do mean, zero. While we're aware of other union's around, we're never in a state of competitiveness with them. To us, and this goes for the AIN and COFR2.They don't technically exist in our reality, so there's no need for any kind of rivalry. It just keeps things at bay, we mind our own affairs and you mind yours, sorta thing.

I've never understood the hatred some people (all of them have never been part of the union) have for the SCJU, and like I said, I think alot of those people who hate the SCJU are secretly envious. Those who don't hate the SCJU, like several other members from unions that failed tend to be surprised when their own preconceptions are blasted away. Ask philly for starters, I recall times when he wasn't exactly gun-ho for the SCJU, now the Hellenic Federation & The Dominion of Wales are close friends, and he knows first hand the preconceptions of the SCJU.

As for the business about Max being admitted into the SCJU without a SC4 picture, The SCJU over the course of the last year has begun shifting it's focus from city-building games, as the basis of our roleplay at the SCJU, toward a MMORPG, that I'm currently working on. Which when complete will allow members to research technologies, construct cities, empires, build navies, armies et al. Possibilities are endless for it.

because, and I hate to break it to you. But SC4 is a dead franchise. As the site owner, and member of the SCJU since 2005, it's my duty to look out for the wellbeing of the community and to adapt to situations that require change.

The SCJU simply cant continue to survive based solely on a game that's over 10 years old now. I have seen how the SC4 community has dwindled. remember, I've been around alot longer than most at COFR2. Which is what has led me to understand that the real foundation for the SCJU has never been SC4, per se, but a close collection of people roleplaying their nations. SC4 just allowed us to make what we imagined, real.

I don't know if you will read all of this, or that you will care.

But I do hope that these words will ring true for some of you, who hold preconceived ideas of the SCJU or its members.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 18th December 2010, 11:50

I agree with you on a number of points. Nate always had this hatred of the SCJU. I don't know why. When the AIN and SCJU had a rather public spat, it was Nate who led the charge and loved every minute of it. For my part, I admit that I was wrong to throw fuel on the flames. I have since changed my mind about the SCJU. My feeling towards it is completely neutral.

This relates to another point I agree with. Inter-union relationships simply don't work. As you very clearly state, not only does it lead to trouble, but it also muddies the water. Different unions have different realities and trying to accommodate both is nigh on impossible.

The one thing I don't agree with is your view that SC4 is dead. It may be a 10 year old title, but, how many other 10 year old titles can you still buy off the shelf at a game store, rather than tracking them down at Abandonia?

SC4 is kept alive by those who play it and those who contribute to the seemingly endless amount of 3rd party content. In this way, we are able to bring our countries to life.

That being said, your point that SCJU is not about SC4, but as a role playing community is also a good one. Our unions are, first and foremost, a role playing platform. SC4 is just the tool most of us use to do it.

The idea of an MMORPG is really intriguing. If the SCJU is using another tool, rather than SC4, to achieve a sense of immersion, then they should do so. This does not mean that they have abandoned the crux major of their community - all it means is that they are exploring a new modality.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2010, 12:18

Daniel wrote:I agree with you on a number of points. Nate always had this hatred of the SCJU. I don't know why. When the AIN and SCJU had a rather public spat, it was Nate who led the charge and loved every minute of it. For my part, I admit that I was wrong to throw fuel on the flames. I have since changed my mind about the SCJU. My feeling towards it is completely neutral.

This relates to another point I agree with. Inter-union relationships simply don't work. As you very clearly state, not only does it lead to trouble, but it also muddies the water. Different unions have different realities and trying to accommodate both is nigh on impossible.

The one thing I don't agree with is your view that SC4 is dead. It may be a 10 year old title, but, how many other 10 year old titles can you still buy off the shelf at a game store, rather than tracking them down at Abandonia?

SC4 is kept alive by those who play it and those who contribute to the seemingly endless amount of 3rd party content. In this way, we are able to bring our countries to life.

That being said, your point that SCJU is not about SC4, but as a role playing community is also a good one. Our unions are, first and foremost, a role playing platform. SC4 is just the tool most of us use to do it.

The idea of an MMORPG is really intriguing. If the SCJU is using another tool, rather than SC4, to achieve a sense of immersion, then they should do so. This does not mean that they have abandoned the crux major of their community - all it means is that they are exploring a new modality.

Absolutely, just to be clear about the SC4 thing. While I know that the community centered around SC4 is still active and will continue to do so for at least the forseable future, I'm sure you'll agree that since around 2005, the community (i'm not just talking about modders and BATters et al) has continued to decline. So I've been exploring different avenues to support roleplaying, the major factor has been quantifiable roleplaying, which is something I definitely want to see more of in conjunction with a "meritocracy" style of recognition, rather than posting a picture of something and saying "I built this".

Here's a link to the development thread of "AEON STATES" if you would like to see more: http://www.12colonies.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=2&func=view&catid=39&id=27792&limit=30&limitstart=150

My honest piece of advise, from one Union member to another, is just to give yourselves the widest berth possible, in terms of relations. In the SCJU, as I'm sure someone has told you, we've adopted the whole "Splendid Isolation" approach to other unions, but we're not against personal nation v nation arrangements. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th December 2010, 12:20

I am very envious of your Splendid Isolation, although I'm sure you picked that up from the thread I made where we cleaned up the old relations and made it neutral again. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 18th December 2010, 12:34

I've only actually been a part of the SC4 community since 2009, so I can't really comment on any decline. That being said, those of us that continue are generally in one of two groups. There are the old hats, like me, who have been playing SimCity since its inception in the late 1980s, and the new generation, who's first contact with SimCity was with SC4.

Sure, it may dwindle slowly over the next decade, but while its here, I'm just gonna enjoy the ride.

When I discovered the AIN, it was after I found SimSports. I was so excited that there was a whole community built around role-playing their imaginary country. I thought I was the only one! SC4 is the platform that we all use now, but if we are to continue past the next 10 years, we will need another platform. Unless SC5 happens, we may be left to find something else.

It is for this reason that I find the SCJU's new modality exciting. It may be in its early stages, but as it develops over the next few years, it may go on to replace SC4 as the standard. If that is indeed what happens, and SC4 does fade into obscurity, the community will have the SCJU to thank for keeping it alive.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 18th December 2010, 14:01

So what do we do? I mean, when do we vote? Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2010, 14:22

Just to let people know, when I made my first application I think I had 4 pictures, then for FM when I ask asked for more I provided more.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 18th December 2010, 15:09

Once again I am sorry i stuck up for Nate and Tyler.

Daniel: Sadly i did agree with nate at once and i apologize he had me deceived(which is never going to happen. I left COFR) He did say some naste things about you and YF. I am truly sorry and i apologize for mine and his stupid and immature behavior. And you have ALL of my support. I would be glad to help you.

YourFriend:
Im sorry to you to. I defended nate while i was decieved by him and several of my "friends" over at COFR. I am truly sorry to you to. I hope we can put the past behind us.

And to all of the people i responded to by emails and such comments. I once again ask you to forgive me for my actions and to help put nate to a holt. I am truly and deeply sorry for this. I hope we can settle this matter and put this behind us.

Thank You,
SBL
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: