AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linktoria 2011

+4
Sirron kcuhc
MiguelLeal
Forsma
Wacky32
8 posters

Go down

Linktoria 2011 Empty Linktoria 2011

Post by Wacky32 26th February 2011, 16:54

After many failed and ill fated attempts, in June/August 2011, Linktoria will get their greatest chance yet! Linktoria is ready to step it up a level with the Simlympics and we hope to host the biggest sporting event in SC4 history. Linktoria is the Athletic Country and has a great economy with the sports and tourism. From the Linktoria Simlympic Commitee (LSC), this is president of Linktoria, Alex Gray, and stay tuned for more info!

Linktoria 2011 Logoffb

(Dang MS Paint)
Wacky32
Wacky32
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Linktoria 2011 Empty Re: Linktoria 2011

Post by Forsma 26th February 2011, 17:42

Its says this:
Linktoria 2011 Logoffb :no-no:
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Wacky32 26th February 2011, 17:50

I know MS Paint is terrible for this stuff.
Wacky32
Wacky32
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 27th February 2011, 09:28

Your imagination for the logo is great, but you should download GIMP or buy Photoshop because Paint makes that logo horrible but it isn't.
Linktoria have lots of potentials but I think that you should first, bid for next AIN Games and training for the Simlympics. Because the perfection matters.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirron kcuhc 27th February 2011, 15:28

You can also use Paint.Net if you'd like.
Sirron kcuhc
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 27th February 2011, 17:59

Wacky... As the new Minister of Culture, Art and Sport... the new Alliance Gaming Commissioner and Myself would be most delighted to assist you in any aspect of your bid.. in fact I would encourage you to wait until we have posted the quality bid checklist.

btw.. I applaud you for trying to make Madrid's bid logo by hand.
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 28th February 2011, 17:43

Wacky32 wrote:I know MS Paint is terrible for this stuff.
No I meant I cant see the image... 🐷 🐷
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 5th March 2011, 16:03

Man, don't reveal your bid. Your oponents will see your bid and make one better... Laugh
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 5th March 2011, 16:06

Your cities look remarkably similar to the ones you showed us when you first joined. Besides stadiums and high rise commercial, I see no new custom content buildings - this is basically a Maxis City Simlympics application...
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 5th March 2011, 17:18

Otherwise, you should improve your city-building skills then apply for Simlympics. Look for the Republic of Galbadia, for example. Galbadia had a bad city skills, but now Galbadia is perfect. Who advices you, your friend is.

Hoping some really improvements Wacky, you can do it. Laugh
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 5th March 2011, 17:55

I agree with two above. I would to see diffrences in the cities loke the structures, transportation network etc..
Hoping the best from AIN members then... Laugh
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 5th March 2011, 18:48

I hate to be blunt, but I see no difference when you first applied to this. Personally, I think this needs much more work before you apply because you have past nations that hosted it such as Seto, Petoria, etc. That's because they have remarkable city building skills. I HIGHLY suggest that you improve your skills because it looks too Maxis like.

-Mountain biking: You need trails instead of roads, make it more nature like, etc. The roads are too boxy and when you're biking downhill and you're trying to make a 90-degree turn. You're pretty much gonna be seriously injured or killed.

-Skills: Look at other people's work around here, I mean the ones that are usually pump out outstanding updates. They have all the inspiration you need. Hell, you could start reading some tutorials around ST and SC4D and you can improve from there. IF you like, I can make a tutorial of the way I build cities.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th March 2011, 19:43

Evillions wrote:-Skills: Look at other people's work around here, I mean the ones that are usually pump out outstanding updates. They have all the inspiration you need.

LOL, you can mention your work Evi Cheeky/Razz hope you don't mind if I call you Evi. I can change if ya want.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 5th March 2011, 20:12

Blakeway4 wrote:
Evillions wrote:-Skills: Look at other people's work around here, I mean the ones that are usually pump out outstanding updates. They have all the inspiration you need.

LOL, you can mention your work Evi Cheeky/Razz hope you don't mind if I call you Evi. I can change if ya want.

LOL, idc man. I don't wanna mention myself cuz its gonna look like I'm adversitisng my CJ everywhere.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down